Author Topic: Yay! Olly's back.  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Yay! Olly's back.
« on: 11 October, 2011, 08:28:01 PM »
Olly Cromwell's website is back online and it's bigger brassier and bolder than ever. Direct quote;  "Unlucky Bexley Council. Unlucky Dave Stringer. If you think I was crude, irritating and vile before you’ve not see a fuc  :o ng thing yet. C  :o ts!" I could be wrong here, but I suspect he might have an axe to grind. If you're easily offended, DO NOT look, the level of profanity on there makes the old site look like a sunday school reading. The rest of you, enjoy;

http://www.youve-been-cromwelled.org/#

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. It's a little sweary, but right to the point. As you would expect.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Yay! Olly's back.
« Reply #1 on: 11 October, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »
It's called "Freedom of speech" as far as I know. I may not agree with his style or even his approach, but I will defend his right to say it, provided it is factual.

Let's see if they try to shut Olly down again. Obviously it didn't work the last time so their case can't have been that strong.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player