Author Topic: All the council’s road markings and signs are in accordance with dft regulations  (Read 14157 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
I would like to think he did. I left him in no doubt as to the legality of the PCN but you never know. Automatic rejection, threats of impending doom with plenty of time to stew on it. Here's the thread;

http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php/topic,2391.0.html

The picture in that thread shows the, ahem, 'loading bay' where Lauren and her driver were parked. Lauren was wheelchair bound and, as explained in the thread, NSL's little rays of sunshine did not start to prepare the PCN until after her and her driver had returned. The sight of a severely disabled person being preyed upon like this made several passers by very angry and a couple of senior weasels turned up. The scene became very heated indeed and looked as though someone might get a good kick in the bollocks before long. I don't like to see public servants suffering abuse in the line of duty so if the worst had happened, I would have written to the police at my earliest convenience.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Below is what passes for compliant markings in Greenwich. By the looks of them, they probably pre-date the TSRGD so they may have been compliant when they were first painted. Note a speed cushion has been added to dissuade motorists from parking at speeds in excess of 30mph.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline BGB

• Follower
I found this parking bay today.

An Ambulance bay should be yellow! :o

I have a nagging feeling that there is something else wrong with this bay but I can't quite work out what it is.
« Last Edit: 19 July, 2014, 11:14:16 AM by BGB »