Author Topic: NSL Diversify Into 'Care' Ambulances! Ex NSL Head of On Sreet Parking at Helm!  (Read 3769 times)

Nigel W

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember NSL Cash Registers. To quote Belplasca: It couldn't be all about the money could it?

NSL Care Services Expands Portfolio to Emergency Service Provision

NSL Care Services has expanded its portfolio to NHS ambulance services to assist in the response to 999 and urgent calls, and national performance criteria increasing capacity and capability.

Alastair Cooper, Managing Director - Care Services and Passenger Transport

Alastair joined NSL in 2003 from the Water Industry where he had held operational roles in both the Public and Private Sectors. He is responsible for the operational service delivery of NSL’s Care Services and Passenger Transport business in the UK. He has a wealth of experience in delivering complex, transport related, outsourced services to the public sector.

Headline:  "NSL CEO issues PCN to NSL ambulance parked whilst NSL staff tried unsuccessfully to save life of patient."   ......... An NSL Care ambulance containing a patient who died whilst untrained NSL staff tried to resuscitate him was issued with a PCN. The PCN was issued by an NSL CEO who said "I was only trying to reach my quota for the day!"

Can anyone (including you Ewan) suggest any similar forthcoming headlines?
« Last Edit: 03 May, 2012, 06:24:14 PM by Nigel W »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
I bet they get the Death Certificates  sorry Letters from the VCA, where they can also be back dated.  ;D handy for the Insurance though.  :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
This is all in preparation for when David Cameron and his merry band of incompetants  finally kill off the NHS, I am going to jump on the bandwagon ( rather that than an nsl ambulance) and run a privitised hospital porter service. To be efficent it will charge by the metre with a pedometer fitted to every trolley,beware if you need the service after midnight the £1 metre charge will double with a 50% surcharge if not paid by the morning. There will be no complaints proceedure as we will be using a template  from Medway councils parking appeals system, so pay up or we send the monkeys round.
Then after being totally inefficent due to a quota system we will pay off the scapegoat incompetant in charge with a massive renumeration then totally wash our hands of any blame.

Wonder where I got these ideas from?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
When they go to measure the 'success' of their service will it be done on the number of survivors or the number of fatalities?

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Both DD as they will probably calculate number of bodies, it is irrelevant to them whether they are alive or not. Probably they will incorporate a weight tariff as well. 
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player