Author Topic: UKPC Parking Weasel at it again.  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
UKPC Parking Weasel at it again.
« on: 16 August, 2014, 06:58:43 PM »
Some time ago SHMBO received a speculative invoice from UKPC for a car park which she is entitled to park in and has a permit for.
Oh there is another little fact I feel you should know this particular car park is policed by Highview Parking so nothing to do with UKPC at all.
SHMBO told UKPC in no uncertain terms to go take a flying fuck at themselves as this car park has fuck all to do with them. Well she didn't word it quite like that, but that's the gist of it. UKPC decided as a good will gesture to cancel the illegal demand for money, good of them wasn't it?  <Biglaugh>
Today we saw this weasel in his usual spot so as I was driving I could not resist pulling in to the same spot where SHMBO stopped before, in the car park that has nothing to do with UKPC. Now we all know these FAILED CLAMPING TURDS are creatures of habit and I wanted to see how long it would take for  him to take the bait. Answer 30 seconds he was up out of his seat camera in hand pointing straight at us and then walked across the approach road to get a better picture of the number plate. It may have been at this point he saw me indicating to him this was the second time he had tried to pull this stunt. ;D
Well SHMBO was a tad irked that this weasel was still up to his old tricks and wanted to have a couple of words.

The audio is a bit hard to hear but you will hear a reference to an Iceland truck,  Lie number 1 this was also in the car park that has fuck all to do with UKPC
He refers to another car before we stopped, Lie number 2 he was sat down reading something before we arrived and at no time did any other car stop anywhere in the approach road.
He says he wasn't taking our picture, Lie number 3 he was happily snapping away until he saw my fingers indicating the second time. :o

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: UKPC Parking Weasel at it again.
« Reply #1 on: 16 August, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »
Assume the position Pat, I must apply a tan to your buttocks,

<Smack>

That's better. You really shouldn't be discouraging your friendly neighbourhood wea$el from sending invoices. Let them come. As we've seen from my cases, POPLA most definitely need the practice and I believe it is our duty to train them so that they may become proper assessors. Parking(sh)Eye(sters) are about to agree to fund my latest training session,

Dear ParkingEye appeals department appeals handler,

sPeCulative iNvoice 419419/419419 has been received along with sPeCulative iNvoice 419419/419419 reminder and it has now become necessary to submit an appeal via your appeals process.

The sPeCulative iNvoice is being appealed on the appeal ground that we own a copy  of ‘The Parking Prankster Guide to Defending a ParkingEye Court Claim’ and also a copy of the free guide ‘Legal Arguments to use in a ParkingEye Court Claim’. The information contained in these two excellent publications will probably result in the crafting of a truly impressive defence which will leave anyone reading it in a state of awe.

If you choose to accept this unique appeal ground you can save yourselves the £27 POPLA fee so happy faces all round then.

As a special gift you will find attached a limited edition portrait by edgy urban artist Pranksy for you to print and place on the wall of the appeals department. Unfortunately there is no certificate of authenticity included so It may not be a genuine original Pranksy but it is free. The £27 you saved by not going to POPLA could be spent on a nice frame for your Pranksy if you so wish. As an aside, You must be pleased that Royal Mail have begun delivering your letters after the unreliable service you have suffered in the past.

Kind Regards

sPeCulative iNvoice rejection department
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 16 August, 2014, 10:45:51 PM »
Yes I apologise profusely Ewan,  but SHMBO needed to vent her spleen. I find its best to let this happen especially as the venting is not in my direction  <Thumbsup>
I'm pretty sure I can repeat the process in another vehicle as this particular Weasel can't resist the odd poached speculative invoice.  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 17 August, 2014, 04:18:45 PM »
Yippee! I've finally found it. I knew if I searched long and hard enough, I would find a truthful statement from a parking wea$el. From this page,

http://www.ukparkingcontrol.com/carpark-management

Quote from: Rupert the Bare-faced-liar
"Within the parking industry there are some unscrupulous operators with untrained staff who have given the parking management industry a bad reputation and a poor image."

<Yes!>
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 17 August, 2014, 04:54:11 PM »
Yippee! I've finally found it. I knew if I searched long and hard enough, I would find a truthful statement from a parking wea$el. From this page,

http://www.ukparkingcontrol.com/carpark-management

Quote from: Rupert the Bare-faced-liar
"Within the parking industry there are some unscrupulous operators with untrained staff who have given the parking management industry a bad reputation and a poor image."

<Yes!>

So that would be all of them then!  <Lies>

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player