Author Topic: More Sevenoaks crap - "Can't they think?"  (Read 2896 times)

Offline scalyback

• Follower
More Sevenoaks crap - "Can't they think?"
« on: 01 October, 2014, 08:07:54 PM »
I watched a guy putting a begging notice on a car parked in a disabled bay in Sainsbury's, Otford road, Sevenoaks.

There was a sheet of A4 in the car, visible in the picture I took, here is the story...

A Frail old lady and her helper had parked in the space, but the old lady had forgotten her disabled badge. The helper went into the store and asked at the help desk, where they helpfully printed out an authority to park in disabled bay, whereupon a member of staff signed and dated it. The helper went back to the car and placed it face up on the dashboard.

A weasel came along and looked at the permit which had 'Sainsbury's' written on it and cleverly made a phone call (I witnessed all of this). He never went into the store to ask, but ended up writing a begging note for an obscene amount, and leaving it on the windscreen.

( i went shopping)

I came out and saw the old lady and her helper, complete with shopping trolley, staring at the windscreen,  and so I went over to show them my photo and explain about taking both the 'begging note' and the authority from Sainsbury's to the store helpdesk to get the ticket cancelled.

The old lady was very confused and also annoyed as she had never had a blot on her name in her whole life. The helper took my advice including the terms 'Manager' and ' not take no for an answer" and after seating the lady in the car, she stormed like a tank heading for the enemy, towards the store.

No idea on the outcome as I had to leave, but my best guess is that the dear old lady will not be paying her pension to the thieving scumbags who run the car park.

I read the authority from the store. It had their store name, the authority to park in a disabled bay, the date, and the name and signature of the member of staff that signed it.

Human:- "oh, a printed authorisation, I'll just go check with the store that it's genuine."
Bottom feeder on the phone "Boss, it says permit on it... ok, i'll stick a notice on it."

How many parking attendant make a thickett?

Offline scalyback

• Follower
Re: More Sevenoaks crap - "Can't they think?"
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2014, 08:09:55 PM »

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2014, 08:55:30 PM »
Bear in mind that whilst many landowners are helpful towards their customers, some decide that allowing the weasels to do as they please can sometimes be the path of least resistance so cannot be relied upon for assistance.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/picture-of-week-co-op-wash-their-hands.html
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Bazster

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 02 October, 2014, 03:38:53 PM »
I wish Euro would do that at my local Sainsbobs.  I've been trying to get a fake fine off them for months but they're just not playing.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #4 on: 02 October, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »
Try another site Bazster. I did a marathon six sites one day to collect some invoices but only one came through the post. Move around a bit and you'll strike gold eventually.

Note to BPA Ltd: Sort your weasels out. If I order a sPeCulative iNvoice then I expect it to be delivered.

:-ev-:
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 02 October, 2014, 08:05:59 PM »
An anpr camera can only read what it sees.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline scalyback

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 05 October, 2014, 11:49:01 PM »
This weeks award (same sainsbury's, otford road, Sevenoaks) Goes to the woman, that came and parked on a mixture of cross hatching and the motorcycle bay, whilst I was parking my bike!
 And yes, She left it there and went shopping! No weasle to help out of £60 this time.

Offline scalyback

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 13 October, 2014, 05:37:03 PM »
This weeks F....... C... awards go to Waitrose in Sevenoaks.

See how the cars try to squeeze this old veteran motorcycle out of the last M/C space.

They seem to think that M/C means Motor/Cars!

Apologies for blurry photo, was shaking with anger when I took it.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player