Author Topic: armistice day ticket  (Read 1588 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: armistice day ticket
« Reply #1 on: 14 November, 2014, 05:28:56 PM »
I wonder if Mark Underwood got wind of this and decided to get out before this particular pile of faeces struck the rapidly rotating blade?  <hitthefan>

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 14 November, 2014, 05:41:07 PM »
Oh dear! It looks like some servicemen currently stationed at Chelsea Barracks found out which particular CEO did this.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 14 November, 2014, 09:57:39 PM »
The below recent adjudication demonstrates how NSL like to operate and how the Council normally deal with representations when there has been no press coverage,

The appellants name and VRM have been changed to protect the innocent. The Authority name has been left unchanged to highlight the guilty.

Case Reference:   2140448525
Appellant:   Mr Wolfgang Amadeus Diddlydiddlydee
Authority:   Kensington and Chelsea
VRM:   KC55CAM
PCN:   KE23257601
Contravention Date:   06 Jun 2014
Contravention Time:   13:19
Contravention Location:   Portobello Road
Penalty Amount:   £130.00
Contravention:   Parked in a restricted street
Decision Date:   12 Nov 2014
Adjudicator:   Jennifer Shepherd
Appeal Decision:   Allowed
Direction:   cancel the Penalty Charge Notice and the Notice to Owner.
Reasons:   I heard from Mr Diddlydiddlydee as in person at a hearing today. I accept the account that he gives.

Mr Diddlydiddlydee does, I accept, suffer from a variety of ailments, the two most pronounced being deep vein thrombosis of the lower right leg.  I have seen two reports of his GP which confirms this and also that as recently as the summer of 2014 he now has  recent onset diabetes. Mr Diddlydiddlydee has a valid Blue Badge which he says was displayed on the day and of which he has produced copies.

Mr Diddlydiddlydee says that on the day in question not only was his Blue badge validly displayed (which provided a valid exemption on the single yellow line), but also he is of mixed race.  The latter point is confirmed by his doctor and I observed for myself.

Mr Diddlydiddlydee says that he had stopped on this occasion because his leg abcess had burst while he was driving and he required to stop and attended a chemist to obtain dressings. The pain was such as to stop him driving until the wound was dressed. When he returned to the vehicle  he saw that a PCN had been issued and that two attendants were nearby. He explained about the abcess and showed his soiled trousers but they were uninterested. 

Mr Diddlydiddlydee objects strongly to the account made by the officer,  to the effect that the driver was a white male, was abusive, and that he jumped into the vehicle and drove off. He  and his girlfriend are the only ones insured to drive the vehicle. The officers lied about his race and have lied that he was abusive.

I allow the appeal because I accept that the Blue badge was displayed and operated as an exemption. I note that the observation time recorded by the officer was very short and that the two photos taken do not demonstrate that the officer had indeed examined the inside of the vehicle to look for a Blue badge.

For those of you that do not speak adjudicator, the photos clearly show that the weasels had lied.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player