Author Topic: Parking weasels lose against disabled man  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Bazster

• Follower
Parking weasels lose against disabled man
« on: 27 February, 2015, 03:26:16 PM »
A few weeks ago I wrote a PoPLA appeal for a young man with Asperger's Syndrome who was being harassed by P4 Parking (UK) Ltd, also t/as Nighthawk Parking, over him parking on a housing association estate in Brixton.  He saw no signs about permits (or at least none he could understand, dense as they were with stupid terms and conditions).  He told them about his disability.  They treated this as an appeal and refused it.  He was in a terrible state over it when he fell out of their clutches and into mine.  Patrick Trouserfire must be so proud.  Driving Up Standards y'see.

I had him write to them again warning them that he now knew how to win at PoPLA and inviting them to cancel the charge.  They refused, so I wrote his PoPLA appeal.

He won, we have learned today, and P4 Parking have P'd 30+ of their fine English quids up the PoPLA tree.  I'm waiting to find out if he wants me to write him a complaint to the housing association now.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Parking weasels lose against disabled man
« Reply #1 on: 27 February, 2015, 04:31:33 PM »
Nice one Bazster.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 27 February, 2015, 05:21:09 PM »
 :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 27 February, 2015, 05:54:44 PM »
Nicely done Bazster. I love it when a parking wea$el gets into a penis measuring contest with a campaigner.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 27 February, 2015, 09:06:55 PM »
A recent survey found 1 in 3 Parking wea$el$ were just as untrustworthy as the other 2.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Bazster

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 28 February, 2015, 07:27:20 AM »
A recent survey found 1 in 3 Parking wea$el$ were just as untrustworthy as the other 2.

ROTFL!

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #6 on: 28 February, 2015, 05:21:23 PM »
I might have missed that one on the BPA Ltd's great british parking poll but I certainly cannot dispute it's accuracy.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 28 February, 2015, 08:32:21 PM »
Also you have a 50/50  chance of getting a fair result from any Wea$el appeal but theres only 0.5% chance of that!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player