Author Topic: Email Correspondence with Tim Cowan at NSL Services.  (Read 3266 times)

Nigel W

Email Correspondence with Tim Cowan at NSL Services.
« on: 22 May, 2011, 12:21:42 PM »
Here is a copy of some correspondence that I had with Tim Cowan at NSL prior to my Appeal. A copy of my recently sent mail is also included below.

Dear Mr Cowan,
                         Can you please inform me of the following.

What type of camera do your Smart Car CCTV Enforcement Vehicles currently employ. Can you please inform me what the Makers Name and Model No. of these cameras is ?

If you are unable to supply this information, please pass this mail to someone who is able to answer it and inform me who you have passed it to for the answer.

Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                    Nigel Wise.
Mr Wise,

I think we would normally regard information about our suppliers as commercially confidential.

Regards

Tim Cowen
Director of Communications

Dear Mr Cowan,
                          I understand your guarded response.

Perhaps you can answer the following.

Has NSL Ltd applied to the VCA for and received any Certification of Approved Device Certificates for the Cameras that are employed in these vehicles ? These Certificates would of course detail the Camera Makers Name and the Model Number on them.
                                                                                             Yours Sincerely,
                                                                                                                        Nigel Wise.
Mr Wise,

I am not sure much can be gained by an ongoing dialogue on this matter. Please be assured that NSL’s policy is to always ensure we have the appropriate approvals and certifications in place wherever we deliver services.

Regards

Tim Cowen

Mr Cowan,
You will no doubt recall our correspondence below (above in this posting). I ended this correspondence by informing you that your making of this false statement below would result in it ringing in your ears.

You will no doubt, by now, be aware that in Richmond upon Thames your vehicles were on the roads unlawfully for the best part of two years. This has resulted in Richmond having to contemplate refunds amounting to over £1M.

These vehicles did not have any 'approvals or certifications' for their use. There was therefore nothing whatsoever 'appropriate' about your 'delivery' of 'services.'

Why did you make this false statement?  What was the purpose of it?

As NSL's purported "Director of Communications" please advertise all of the above information on NSL's web site.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Regards,
                                                                                                                                                                                               Nigel Wise.
« Last Edit: 22 May, 2011, 12:51:31 PM by Nigel W »

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
Re: Email Correspondence with Tim Cowan at NSL Services.
« Reply #1 on: 22 May, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »
nigel i bet Tim Cowen realey loves right about now  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: keep up the good work m8  :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Email Correspondence with Tim Cowan at NSL Services.
« Reply #2 on: 22 May, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »
Oops!

"Please be assured that NSL’s policy is to always ensure we have the appropriate approvals and certifications in place wherever we deliver services."

Seems like we can't rely on NSL's policies, nor any statements from some of its senior management. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Nigel W

Reply from Tim Cowan at NSL Services.
« Reply #3 on: 23 May, 2011, 09:33:01 AM »
Mr Wise,

I can’t see anything in your email which suggests our policy has changed in anyway. I refer you to my previous comments.

Regards

Tim Cowen

My reply to him:
Mr Cowan,
Your policy of deploying MEVs without Certification still remains then?
                                                                                                                 Regards,
                                                                                                                                 Nigel Wise.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player