Author Topic: from The Wright Stuff Extra With Gabby Logan  (Read 4418 times)

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
from The Wright Stuff Extra With Gabby Logan
« on: 12 September, 2011, 09:30:26 PM »
Statement from Bexley Council:

"Every year we issue fewer parking tickets than the year before, and we issue the fourth lowest number of tickets in London.

Last year, parking enforcement made no surplus for the Council, it barely covered the costs of doing it, so the claims that the enforcement vehicles are a cash cow are simply untrue. W:T:F: W:T:F:

The MICE cars have been really effective at ending dangerous parking around schools - enforcement that is carried out because residents have asked the Council enforce in those areas, and has helped reduce accidents and avoided putting children at risk. W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F:

The number of tickets issued for parking dangerously around schools has halved over the last couple of years, as people comply with the parking regulations. HAS IT ??

The cars have huge signs written on them which say they are carrying out enforcement, they have huge cameras on the roof, and the operators put up camera signs on the highway telling people enforcement is being carried out so it is clear what the cars are doing. W:T:F: :pmsl: W:T:F: :pmsl: W:T:F: :pmsl: :pmsl:

We are completely open about this issue - we publish an annual report on parking enforcement which sets out in detail the number of tickets issued, and the reasons why." :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: LMAO BIGGIST BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER HERED FROM BEXLY COUNCIL

$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: from The Wright Stuff Extra With Gabby Logan
« Reply #1 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:05:19 PM »
Peter Craske, earlier today;
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »
"M.I.C.E; Plural of mouse. A small unwanted rodent that is considered vermin and a detriment to civilised communities."

:pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:22:45 PM »

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »

Oi admin! Can we have these emoticons added please?

Sorry.  :ot:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »
     No, get your own;     http://www.mysmiley.net/

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:41:39 PM »
This was not intended to focus on Bexley, and the funny thing is, if they never gave a Statement, it would not have been.  And  the statement they issued was an old statement that they drag out now and again, i was going to post a comment  'Damp Squid' elsewhere. Let's hope the next time we are in the Public light there is more debate  :-ev-:

But as Bexley have taken it upon themselves to try to take the limelight, can i repost our Bexley Theme Tune  :rotfl:

Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 12 September, 2011, 10:57:33 PM »
The (not so) old ones are still the best. ;)

I love that vid. Maybe we should adopt the soundtrack as our theme tune? :idea:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 13 September, 2011, 03:49:42 PM »
Maybe we should adopt the soundtrack as our theme tune?

Alternatively, we could have something a little more appropriate. I suggest this;

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player