Author Topic: mini shunt  (Read 7227 times)

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
mini shunt
« on: 26 November, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »
 I was on my way out for the night last nightwhen i see the scar parked up sidcup high st yet agen as it dose every friday and saturday night it wasnt parked all that great i have pics  :-ev-: any i worked he is enforceing 3 busstops from on location i gt there to late to save one car that had parked right in front off the svar in the busstop W:T:F: but i spent 15 mins runing all 3 busstops doimg my best to stop people getting pcns then the scar driver gt the hump and left. There is pic on twitter off said scar fodlr those off u who have twitter
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: mini shunt
« Reply #1 on: 26 November, 2011, 05:09:26 PM »
Nice job Martin :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Nigel W

« Reply #2 on: 26 November, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
Well done Martin. When I had my recent meeting with Ms. Brooks she gave the reason why Bexley use the $cars in Bexley town centre against the Statutory Advice that they should only be used where CEO's can't operate.

This was allegedly because CEO's had had gherkins thrown at them outside McDonalds!

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 26 November, 2011, 05:39:33 PM »
well that is a bit of a pickle they find themselfs in.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 26 November, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »
Fubny thing is u see 2-3 ceos walking up and down the high st evrry day

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: 26 November, 2011, 07:09:43 PM »
Every little helps Martin, nice one.

Also at 'The Meeting' with Tina, she also said that should a $car be violated with a milkshake, or something, then the $car must be withdrawn until cleaned.

I also understand that Gazza was going to be on the streets today in Bexley... sorry i could not make it.
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Nigel W

« Reply #6 on: 26 November, 2011, 08:03:40 PM »
Just in case anyone gets ideas from reading the above and this.

Taken from: http://www.tendringneighbourhoodwatch.org/criminal-damage.html

What isn't Criminal Damage?
"Anything that results in non-permanent damage (i.e. that can be rectified, cleaned off or removed at no cost) is not considered to be criminal damage - for example letting down car tyres"!

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS WRONG. DO NOT CONSIDER IT.

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 26 November, 2011, 08:45:22 PM »

"Anything that results in non-permanent damage (i.e. that can be rectified, cleaned off or removed at no cost) is not considered to be criminal damage - for example letting down car tyres"!

There is an offence of vehicle interference which tampering with any part of a vehicle including removing dust caps so be warned

Offline GAZZA

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 28 November, 2011, 09:19:41 AM »
yep I was out on Friday and Saturday,friday was in Erith and Themesmead out side the health center,the stern looking girl driver was doing her best to shake me and drove like a nutter so i backed off and followed at a longer distance.saturday started later around 10am when i locked on to a $mart car and stuck with him all day.during the day i bumped in to tyre man in Blackfen high street,he is desperate to get back in the saddle.the young Indian driver on Saturday was pleasant and i spoke to him for a while,He was unaware of his targets "zero tickets" and also the part about the car being used in a efficient and economical manner,"so going around in circles"wasting fuel was pointed out to him "nicely"and he just went from one honey pot to another without going around the houses.I will be out and about in Bexley most days between 3pm and 6pm.
funny thing happened on friday,i normally wait outside Christ Church entrance in sight of the exit of the pen.A very big African parking warden came marching up to me from the other side of the road shouting "what are you doing here?what are you waiting for?you can't park here!" i politely asked here if she was working for the diocese of Rochester as a private contractor this provoked a puzzled look i then informed her of the boundary line from public highway to the private land for which i am untitled to be on as a member of this diocese!.......she made a swift exit and went on her merry way.................. Regards to all Gazza

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 28 November, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »
 Great work gazza  :party: :party: is any one up for a lateish shunt off the svar at sidcup hogh st friday and saturday night?  i have a feeling the council are makeing a small fourtune from this place

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 28 November, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »

There is an offence of vehicle interference which tampering with any part of a vehicle including removing dust caps so be warned

These are the maximum fines/custodial sentances in a Magistrates Court for:-
Criminal Damage - under £5000 is 3 months imprisonment and/or a fine not exceeding £2500
                                over £5000 is 6 months and/or up to £5000 fine.
If you're taken before a Crown Court it's up to 10 years Jail.
(Criminal Damage Act 1971 s.1(1))
There is no 'statute of limitation' for Criminal Damage.

Interferance with Motor Vehicle - 3 months Jail and/or up to £2500 fine.
(Criminal Attempts Act 1981 s.9)

There is also Tampering with a Motor Vehicle - up to £1000 fine
(Road Traffic Act 1988 s.25(1)).

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #11 on: 28 November, 2011, 11:04:43 PM »

These are the maximum fines/custodial sentances in a Magistrates Court for:-
Criminal Damage - under £5000 is 3 months imprisonment and/or a fine not exceeding £2500
                                over £5000 is 6 months and/or up to £5000 fine.
If you're taken before a Crown Court it's up to 10 years Jail.
(Criminal Damage Act 1971 s.1(1))
There is no 'statute of limitation' for Criminal Damage.

Interferance with Motor Vehicle - 3 months Jail and/or up to £2500 fine.
(Criminal Attempts Act 1981 s.9)

There is also Tampering with a Motor Vehicle - up to £1000 fine
(Road Traffic Act 1988 s.25(1)).

With all due respect, why are we even discussing this on here? It is not something we can possibly condone and I for one would never consider any such act.

$chunting is pure and righteuos as long as we follow our own guidelines. May I respectfully suggest we keep it that way.

Stay cool  8)

Bald Eagle
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 28 November, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »
We dont do damage ..

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #13 on: 29 November, 2011, 12:11:59 AM »
ditto
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player