Author Topic: Bexley $chunting Report 26/03/11  (Read 12955 times)

Offline Slimboy

• Follower
Re: Bexley $chunting Report 26/03/11
« Reply #15 on: 28 March, 2011, 09:24:54 AM »
Cant belive i missed it :( :(

Sounds like it was a good day :aplude: :aplude:, Could someone PM if this is gonna happen again cause of living in the area,i'am more than willing to help as i have been keeping notes of any car sightings that i have been witnessing,as willing to give my notes to perperami.

A big well done :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: 28 March, 2011, 09:49:57 AM »
Slim Boy, sorry the schunt was put together at the last min.

I have a challenge for you tho, fingers crossed you will accept it, if brave enough  :-ev-:

PM'ing you details now.
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 28 March, 2011, 11:21:19 AM »
Great day (although half day for me only unfortunately  :( ) I spent some time on a report just now but having pressed the post button, -found it was nowhere to be seen   !.....another one of Lifes mysteries ?   Oh Well, here's a shortened version !

Arrived with MG at the pen at 7.45 to a briefing with Pep. The apparent 0 tolerance  and general Tactics here suggest the $cars are very much in need of some assistance !  Not long after I was on a Schunt.  Call it just a feeling but I'm sure the driver was not at all pleased to see me helping his visibility.  He was monitoring a Bus Stop and Loading bay, and appeared to be shuffling papers.  The camera then zoomed in on me, and I gave him a friendly smile and a wave.

Shortly afterwards I stupidly believed I could take my eyes of him for 30 seconds to avail myself a small instore refreshment,- Doh !  Should have known better really !   :schucks:

Surprise surprise, he was gone !!    I went back to the Pen and joined Pep for some more searching.

After some searching with Pep, - we found a Scar.  shortly after a Mobile female CEO arrived on a Scooter.   I engaged her in a chat and she was pleasant, although I am guessing she was probably summoned by the Scar Pep and I had found sitting in a Bus Stop outside some shops. Pep had been talking to some shop owners She was on her Walkie Talkie, and began entering our Reg Nos. in a notebook, then Pep joined in.   The next moment a white van arrived and another female Officer appeared who was the CEO's Boss. She wanted to know what we were doing !!   Pep explained everything to her very clearly,  She appeared to be friendly and took away our statement of intent, and informed us she had noted our comments and would report back to her superiors.

:dancing: Overall it was a great day, the Public here were extremely supportive and enthusiastic and made it known to us quite clearly !   :dancing:

Well done to everyone who attended  !   ;D

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 28 March, 2011, 12:44:18 PM »
nice one guys!
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 28 March, 2011, 09:52:54 PM »
Well done guys - great work! :aplude: :aplude: I've not ventured to the south east yet so now there's even more reason to be heading "sarf of the river"! Look forward to joining in on a $chunt there soon :-ev-:
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 28 March, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »
Quote from: "Slimboy"
Cant belive i missed it :( :(

Sounds like it was a good day :aplude: :aplude: , Could someone PM if this is gonna happen again cause of living in the area,i'am more than willing to help as i have been keeping notes of any car sightings that i have been witnessing,as willing to give my notes to perperami.

A big well done :aplude: :aplude:
Hi ya Slimboy, send Pepperami a PM of your contact details, im sure he will phone you  ;D

Offline Slimboy

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 29 March, 2011, 08:00:19 AM »
Hi Monkey Girl

Already in hand, am hoping to be aboard on the next $chunt

Offline tilted

• Follower
« Reply #22 on: 29 March, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »
Well good evening ladies and gentlemen. I  would like to say I will hopefully be a bit more active soon. Refering to last Saturdays activities, my daughter rang me to tell me there were some blokes wiv' funny masks surrounding a CCTV car in Welling and she then remembered what it was about and so went round the block and said to her mates in the car "My Dad is one of them and tooted and cheered the NoToMob. So I say to you all "Thank you" and I willvery soon be back in the $chunting  fold. I live just round the corner from the "Halfway Street" honeypot and am quite often stopping vehicles from stopping on this bleeding bus stop. On Fri or Sat one of them was asleep in his car. How do I know? 'Cos I woke the cnut up by banging on his window.  Christ did he jump. Serves the fecker right.  He speedily drove of into the middle distance. Good riddance.