Author Topic: F.O.I from bexley  (Read 3222 times)

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
F.O.I from bexley
« on: 05 August, 2012, 05:36:18 PM »
Hellow all its been wile since I been on here hope every one is ok I had my reply from an F.O.I to bexley council the other day i asked for some T.M.O's on a couple off roads round here mine one was do with a disabled bay and another was about a no right turn that seem to off come in force over night with no public consultation any ways i got a copy off a T.M.O for no U turn in a section off one road and well we will all be long dead and buried before it comes in to force as it has been dated September 29004 these T.M.O will atached by another. Member soon so U can see for self and have a good lagh  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 05 August, 2012, 06:20:45 PM by The Bald Eagle »
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: F.O.I from bexley
« Reply #1 on: 05 August, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
What I want to know is, who is it at Bexley council who has a time machine? :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 05 August, 2012, 06:40:21 PM »
The new Scamera car is a Delorean maybe.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 05 August, 2012, 07:15:22 PM »
They probably picked the year 29,004 because they want to be sure Bonkers is no longer around to draw attention to their epic stupidity.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 05 August, 2012, 11:04:22 PM »
29004 thats the year your space travel would end when you arrive at the planet all their councillors are resident on.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player