Author Topic: Medway $chunt report 29th June 2011  (Read 12601 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt report 29th June 2011
« on: 29 June, 2011, 09:09:55 PM »
Ha ha what interesting day, il up date this later  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2011, 09:12:50 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Medway $chunt report 29th June 2011
« Reply #1 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:14:54 PM »
More pics

,The house my bike burnt outside  W:T:F:, was a friend of a friend,... i didn't know they lived there, but the lady came out and gave us a much need drink, and she was very kind, to let me park the bike (which Coco and BE did for me, thanks guys  :-*)  on her garden until we sorted out the recovery, whilst there her little nephew turned up and loved my lid, so i ask him if he wanted to try it on..a big grin, .....we do have her permission to use the photo.
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2011, 10:13:58 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »
Oh no MG hope every one is ok and no one gt hurt ?
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Blinky

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:25:57 PM »
Fuse anyone?
Ride safe x

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »
Everones fine, Martin, thank you,

Im very lucky, I had lots very fine brothers and sisters with me today to help me, its very cool having good righteous people around you  ;D   :aplude: :aplude:

A big thank you to all today  :aplude: :aplude:  :D

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
Oh crap  :o

That's bad news, it doesn't look pretty under the tank  :bashy:

So that's two bikes killed today, mine is off the road for maybe as long as ten days, got to to get my alternator rewired  ::))) ::)))
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@ KS When did that happen?

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:35:53 PM »
The car we were assisting pulled up at Blockbuster, I turned the bike off, but it wouldn't start again, I had to bump start it,  I got a new battery yesterday thinking that was my problem, but alas not...
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:44:35 PM »
Bad news KS, Still you are still insured for my one,
I have a seven year old, yours are all grown up so you can do what you like .....Let me know when you might want it

Nigel W

« Reply #9 on: 29 June, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »
Iv'e just watched The Apprentice. Monkey Girl - You're Fired!

Seriously, I'm sorry to see what happened. Glad to hear that you are not burnt! Hope you get it sorted on insurance.

Offline Rambo_Chicken

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 29 June, 2011, 10:22:06 PM »
Holy cow... i know your bike was over heating earlier on in the day but that just takes it too far!! Glad you wasnt burnt and u managed to rescue your sound system! :P RIP MG's bike
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2011, 10:35:01 PM by Rambo_Chicken »

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #11 on: 29 June, 2011, 10:47:29 PM »
You will do anything for a bit of attention girl  :)
Hope you are doing ok , got a spare bike if you need it ? Cheer Cheer cheeky monkey

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 29 June, 2011, 11:01:08 PM »
Decided to meet for an afternoon schunt today.... :-ev-:

Its 11.40 so I nipped of to co-op to get a jar of coffee as i had run out, (it was for Javabike really  ;D) ...I noticed the bike was a bit sluggish and I thought here we go! not going to London tonight  :(... so I started taking the bike apart and Coco turns up  :aplude:( This chap, by the way, comes all the way from Northhampton to $chunt...simply amazing I think! ;D  :aplude: )....where was I ...oh... I checked that little wire that caused me not be able to attend Camley St the other week... it was fine..
Short time later, Marmite, :aplude: Javabike  :aplude: KillSwitch  :aplude: The Bald Eagle, DD, :aplude: had arrived, we had introductions, a cuppa, a chat, and then set off to the pen.. Were we met Rambo Chicken eagerly waiting for his schunt  :dancing: .. I nipped off to fill up and then back to the pen where Blinky had arrived woohoo 8 $chunters!
Theres only 1 $car in the pen, so me and BE went off to look for the other and Coco and Rambo C, went off in the other direction also to hunt,... about 5 Min's later DD calls in to say the other car is back at the pen! so we head back just in time,, to see off the others with the first Scar.... I said well we have at least 50 Min's before the other $car leaves... so we took our jackets off and had a drink....but eagle eye BE was carefully watching the pen and shouted, and noticed the Scar coming out :o.... ... there's no escape!!  :-ev-: and in seconds were assisting the $car  ;D
Happily staying in Gillingham all afternoon,,and assisting (apart from the schools) it seem like a really long  schunt and there was no time to tweet out. ....Its now coming up 5.00 and my bike is over heating, we have been riding for 3 hours with only a few stops, phew!! and suddenly the bike stalled and would not start, The other schunters stay with the scar, a little later Rambo pulls up to help, and then BE and Coco pull up with the Scar again :rotfl: they go off ..and a little later Rambo gives me a bump start  :aplude: and then has to go off to his appointments, I ring BE and catch up with them, (where are you BE? (BE) "I can see a big Chimney with a  top he says"  :rotfl: I knew where they were and found them a short while later, ........
We had just pulled up to Canterbury Street, and I see a little smoke and smell burning, but that is usual in Medway, a lovely warm day and some nut always starts a bonfire :pmsl:  well today it was me, (sorry about that)

I stopped the bike and the smoke stops too, so we agree to go back to the pen, I only got twenty yards and the smokes back but a little heavier, we stopped and BE tipped some water over it and I thought that would be OK, he goes off and reappears with more water, but the fires started, thank goodness the fire brigade were very quick, as it may have been a little worst,
BE gives me a ride back home after we stuff all my gear into Cocos bike, Marmite and DD start laughing as we all did, had a cuppa and some headache tablets because i had a thumping headache by now.....A big thank you to everyone, and big thanks to Marmite and DD for helping to get my Bike back home for me,,  :aplude: :aplude:

onwards and upwards  ;D  :dancing: :dancing:

Im sure the other guys will add there reports and tell you about the day they had  ;D
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2011, 11:15:18 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 29 June, 2011, 11:07:09 PM »
Thanks Kiwi, thats very kind of you, :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:  your a star!!!  ;D

I dont mind being off the road,..... but I do mind not being able to schunt!  :pmsl:

(But one of us, our family) has already sorted me a bike, which I will pick up when its arranged, cant wait to get back out there, Whooohoooo

@Blinky, Im not sure what caused it...I will phone the insurance tomro,
« Last Edit: 29 June, 2011, 11:09:34 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #14 on: 29 June, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »
As long as your ok. The bike can be replaced you can't
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome