Author Topic: Medway $chunt report 29th June 2011  (Read 12597 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Medway $chunt report 29th June 2011
« Reply #15 on: 29 June, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »
@ Spica,

Im fine, as I didnt sit on it when it was on fire. :pmsl: ...
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #16 on: 29 June, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »
Sorry to hear about the demise of you trusty steed MG. Will it have to be shot? :'(  or is there hope. :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Rambo_Chicken

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 30 June, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »
Sooo, having got back from work at like 2am this morning after 2 weeks away, I read a text from MG - Mass $chunt in medway meet at pen at 1.30.. result, goddamn how i've missed $chunting and MG has arranged a nice $chunt the first day i'm available - nice one!

So i skip the offer off coffee in favor or an extra 30mins in bed (having been up for 23hrs the day before) and head to the pen after a quick fuel stop..

A cigarette and a few minutes later I hear the sound of engines and a convoy of $chunters ... and so the fun began..

Myself and Coco headed out to hunt, the plan being to head to blockbuster, through to dock road and to Gillingham... Then Coco receives a call saying we should head back to the pen .. (I later found a couple missed calls from DD and Bald E - alas i don't have hands free)...

After arriving back at the pen, I was told we would probably be waiting around 50mins.. but it seemed that the $camera cars wanted to play sooner so we scrambled like fighter jets in a WWII bombing raid (I stole that analogy off of someone, possibly BaldE)

So myself, MG, Coco and BE start assisting the car through a rather pleasant, albeit repetitive circuit of Gillngham, lots of support from the public which is nice. Myself and Coco had our picture taken near KFC ...
A little while later we're at a set of traffic lights and start to pull away, MG had turned off her ignition but as the lights changed, couldn't start up again... so we turn the corner (minus MG) and I slow down a bit checking my mirrors... no sign of MG.. and i start wondering if her bike has died for good... so leaving Coco and BE to follow the car (sorry guys, i know you're not familiar with the area) - I decide to head back to see if MG is ok (after all, no $chunter should be left behind!) - filtering up to the traffic lights, I see no sign of her .. maybe she got her bike started and has ridden off... but no, couple seconds later, there she is by the side of the road looking rather forlorn but masking it with the classic MG grin  ;D it seems her bike had over heated, so i wait with her for it to cool down, BE and Coco continue doing the $cam cam circuit and pass us again to check if MG is ok...

few mins later, tried to start her bike again but the battery is flat so it's time for a bump start - success!! At this point - unfortunately i have to shoot off.. so i say my good byes and wish MG a happy $chunt... and then tonight, i look at facebook and see her poor bike in flames! W:T:F: very sorry to hear about that- wish I could of stuck around to help in any way i could of done... (failing that, at the very least I could of lit a cig off of your bike seeing as my lighter isnt working any more lol  :rotfl: ) hope it gets sorted soon and you're not $chunting on foot for too long .. see you on the next one:)

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 30 June, 2011, 02:05:06 AM »
I was in this schunt. Went round mg house. Had a nice chat with the family then was offerred a cold orange juice and then we went over to the pound. Was worth every penny seeing how the taxpayers money was being burnt. Couldnt stop laughing at the way the cars were going around in circles. Had to leave 3 ish to pick children up from school and as i was turning off Canterbury street saw mg and co assisting another car. By the time i had turned they had dissapeared. All in a schunters day.

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #19 on: 30 June, 2011, 02:20:26 AM »
Oh No MG !    :bashy:  Whatever next ?   Glad your Ok though !....   That Bike has had so many Schunts under your Piloting...what a sorry end to it !

Couldn't make it today -have two badly limping Boys at home one with a fractured knee cap and the other a toe, keeping me more than busy at the moment !

Catch up again soon tho !

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #20 on: 30 June, 2011, 02:21:32 AM »
Nice to meet you today BC. All support is greatly appreciated. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #21 on: 30 June, 2011, 02:27:54 AM »
@Tom Tom

I hope I speak for all of us when I repeat:

We all do whatever we can.

In a volunteer group, that is something I firmly believe in.

And I hope your boys are as ok as they can be under the circumstances.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #22 on: 30 June, 2011, 07:24:02 AM »
WEll part from poor mg and,her bike look likes it was a gd and interesting day had by all   :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude my lil shunt in bexley only lasted 15 mims then scamra car did not want any more help and left ::))) ::))) ::))) ::)))
« Last Edit: 30 June, 2011, 08:11:06 AM by Monkey Girl »
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: 30 June, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »
Well what a day you lot had. Good to hear your ok MG.

:idea: And i hope your insurance company is kind.
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #24 on: 30 June, 2011, 08:10:09 AM »
@ Rambo Chicken  :pmsl: :pmsl: good report
@Tom can you phone me please, Ive lost your number,

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #25 on: 30 June, 2011, 08:51:00 AM »
MG do you have to be the  center of attention all the time  :pmsl:

glad your ok.. looking at the photos and the fact you had trouble starting.. ide say the flux capasitor that contols the little hamster that charges the battery went into overdrive and decided to transport to the 5th dimention.. or could just be some dodgy wiring..

hope all goes well with the insurence.. you considering keeping it if they writing it off (buy it back) or not cause im sure we could all get the monkeys beast back to life.. :D

im looking for a new bike as it goes lol

will try call you wont be today as i think i left my phone at work as cant find it at home :S

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #26 on: 30 June, 2011, 08:52:28 AM »
@ rambo did you get the boots by any chance ?? just wondered if they fitted

Offline Rambo_Chicken

• Follower
« Reply #27 on: 30 June, 2011, 10:03:21 AM »
Yeah i did skeggs... I got the day i left for work and i only got back yesterday around 2am so haven't had the chance to send u a PM yet... Thanks a lot pal! - they're a lovely fit as well - will buy you a few beers for them when i see you .. much appreciated!

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #28 on: 30 June, 2011, 10:17:40 AM »
No worries mate :) will no doubt see ya in the med when i venture over there

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #29 on: 02 July, 2011, 07:57:37 PM »