Author Topic: A handy route for $chunting  (Read 3961 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
A handy route for $chunting
« on: 04 December, 2010, 11:56:01 PM »
Check it out on a map as you read to get an idea of it. Its not as daunting as it first looks. 8)
« Last Edit: 05 December, 2010, 12:18:19 AM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline crabby

• Follower
Re: A handy route for $chunting
« Reply #1 on: 05 December, 2010, 12:41:40 AM »
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 05 December, 2010, 12:54:22 AM »
Nice one Crabby. slight error with last point (H) it looks as though you routed Conduit St instead of New Burlington St although there is nothing wrong with doing it that way. :aplude:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 05 December, 2010, 01:04:34 AM »
doesn't let you do new burlington????
must be a one way
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 05 December, 2010, 01:10:16 AM »
It used to be but its ok now.

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: 09 December, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
Just thinking about those with sat navs and no local knowledge, has anyone got a list of postcodes for the known honeypots  :idea:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 09 December, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »
Most sat navs are intuitive, so if you put the street name in, it normally comes up with a suggestion, ie: St Martins Lane E14, WC2 etc, or at least that's what my TomTom does. It doesn't take a neuro surgeon to guesstimate which one to chose. It has served me well as an ignoramous of the bright city light of the smoke this last two years.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 09 December, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »
Quote from: "chalky"
Most sat navs are intuitive, so if you put the street name in, it normally comes up with a suggestion, ie: St Martins Lane E14, WC2 etc, or at least that's what my TomTom does. It doesn't take a neuro surgeon to guesstimate which one to chose. It has served me well as an ignoramous of the bright city light of the smoke this last two years.
Good point Chalky I will rig up my tom tom next time out and get accurate info on the spots. It may give people more confidence as well so if they get separated they can home in on a position quickly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player