Author Topic: Medway $chunt report 1st July 2011  (Read 4771 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt report 1st July 2011
« on: 01 July, 2011, 10:40:56 PM »
Hi guys, ;D

I decided to have a very short schunt tonight as im out to play uptown tomrrow  :-ev-:
Met Tomster and Rambo Chicken and his mum (Bingo Wings ;D ) and Gummy Bear also joined us tonight :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: Spica wanted to be there, but he is still recovering from an op.  :-*
Just before we left the pen the CCTV car comes out and the driver is laughing at me, I think  W:T:F: :pmsl: :P (see the tweet)
Rambo also wanted a short schunt,
So we decided to just do an hour...  headed off Gillingham and then on to Twydall,  well it turns out we did 1 hour and 1 min!  and then Toms bike just died, there was nothing, no cough or splutter, just lights fading, and then death  ??? , ....Rambo came back shortly to check all was ok  :aplude: and there was no point in him staying as well, I ask Rambo what size vest he needs and his face lit up ;D so off home he went with a big grin. ;)
We stayed with Tom for a hour and then Gummy Bear needed faciltes urgently, so Tom told me to go home, we were discussing this and UFOs at the time, ....we were then attack by at least 1 billion greenfly  :rotfl: they were everywhere  :o T ...but we survived  ;D
The RAC was due on scene any minute...Im not sure how Tom got on,  Im waiting to hear...but he was almost sure he knows what it maybe possibly be....
Lots of public support tonight, toots and waving...You got to Love Medway  ;D

Thanks to Tomster  :aplude:, Gummy Bear :aplude:, Bingo Wings :aplude:, Rambo chicken
« Last Edit: 02 July, 2011, 08:06:52 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Rambo_Chicken

• Follower
Re: Medway $chunt report 1st June 2011
« Reply #1 on: 01 July, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »
Well yeah MG pretty much summed it up...

Was only a small $chunt but Bingo Wings certainly enjoyed herself (im yet to subscribe her to the forum but i will do in the coming days...)

hope you get your bike sorted tomster... sucks to have another casualty, medway council would be smug if they knew lol.. - Would of stuck around with you if the curry wasnt waiting for me :P -

lots of public support - was a good laugh as always - it never gets old for me...
And i'm soon to be a fully fledged member, vest n all! woo!  :dancing: :dancing:

thanks to everyone :D

PS, MG - I thoughly enjoyed reading the article in Medway news which was sitting in my porch for me when i got back.. nice done DD n Marmite! (it was you guys, right? )
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 01 July, 2011, 10:56:55 PM »
I can confirm or deny that it may or may not have been them....but i think it was  :pmsl:

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 01 July, 2011, 11:24:01 PM »
I was planning to join you when something came up at the last minute !!! Ps today is the first of july.

Offline Rambo_Chicken

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 01 July, 2011, 11:26:36 PM »
Quote from: "BAILIFFCHASER"
I was planning to join you when something came up at the last minute !!! Ps today is the first of july.

:pmsl: good spot, i didnt even notice!

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 02 July, 2011, 12:09:16 AM »
1st JUNE  MG...U sure ?  Nice little Schunt tonight everyone !   :dancing:  It was all going so fine, Lots of Toots and Cheers  :dancing:  at least until my Bike got spooked in Twydall, near Gillingham. and refused to start again.  :'( Thought the recent new Rectifiier from last month had solved my battery charging problems, but obviously not  !  The Rac man was very helpful(yet again) and had brought his trailer with him, so I was home by 10.30pm. He resides in Bexley and is well aware of cctv cars and NoToMob activities,- small World ! but then again these little cars seem to be breeding quite heavily still...

Thanks MG and Gummy bear for assisting me in passing the time waiting for the Rac man ! and Rambo Chicken too, sorry to halt the Scar assistance tho' and at least the weather was nice again.   Great to see MG flying around so soon after the Cbr had "Passed over" too. Low mileage Gems like that ER-5 are hard to find...Nice Bike !  Have a Good day in London 2moro, sorry not be there...   Ride Safe all  !  ;D

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 02 July, 2011, 12:59:44 AM »
MG you little rascal you had the cheek to pull me up about the Schunt diary date. At least I was only 1 day out you didn't even get the right bloody month!!! :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #7 on: 02 July, 2011, 02:23:59 AM »
Sounds like I missed another great one tonight  :bashy: and everybody is enjoying themselves.  :D tom any ideas on the problem?
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Medway $chunt report 1st July 2011
« Reply #8 on: 02 July, 2011, 08:07:38 AM »
I did it on purpose Pat, just to catch you all out ....honest  :pmsl: :pmsl: