Author Topic: Nutsville  (Read 13043 times)

Nigel W

Re: Nutsville
« Reply #30 on: 02 April, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »
Once again excellent Ewan.

Your 'humor' is much nearer to the truth than most people would believe!

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 02 April, 2012, 02:08:53 PM »
Very Good Ewan  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It is so obvious from our Bab's body language that she is talking Bollocks, and that she knows she is talking Bollocks, and that every one else at that meeting knows she is talking Bollocks. DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MILLISECOND THAT ANYBODY IS FOOLED BY THIS TOTAL BOLLOCKS BAB'S? W:T:F:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #32 on: 02 April, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »
So, do you think she's talking bollocks then Pat  :rotfl: :rotfl:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #33 on: 02 April, 2012, 05:05:32 PM »
Perhaps she's just a bollocks girl.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #34 on: 02 April, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »
So, do you think she's talking bollocks then Pat  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes I do KS, and what's more I think she is a from the Planet TOTAL BOLLOCKS  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #35 on: 02 April, 2012, 07:27:49 PM »
If you guys think this post is bad news for Babs & Co, what comes next is going to take your breath away.

Check out the heading - Westminster Council BabsGate scandal & cover-up – Part 1

I will lay odds that over the last couple of days, Mike More and Babs, and one or two others have been making sure their CVs are up to date.

Although if Babs puts the truth in hers, I would think it unlikely that anyone would even give her an interview, let alone a job!
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #36 on: 02 April, 2012, 07:49:53 PM »
Well perhaps our Bab's could apply for a job with the adjudicators here. :pmsl:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #37 on: 02 April, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »
Or she could always stay at home and do the housework!  no sweeping under the carpet though Bab's.  ;D

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #38 on: 02 April, 2012, 08:15:18 PM »
This is one thick useless bitch. In the space of two and a half years she managed to wipe just a whisker short of £2.3bn off the share price of software group Kewill Systems as the firm's finance director. The company had a net worth of £2.3bn when she joined and was worth £17 million when she decided to go and destroy another company. £2,283,000,000 wiped out in two and a half years. Hmmm, that must average out at around £76,100,000 per month. That must take real dedication but is probably the highlight of her career or her least incompetent moment.

That doesn't annoy me though. Wherever people are involved in any process, there is always room for human error, occasionally, a monumental f  :o ck up. I would say £2.3bn counts as that very thing. What does annoy me though, really:o cking annoys me is the fact that these incompetent buffoons wander aimlessly from one job to another. Each one with a more obscene salary than the last and an equally obscene pay off at the end.

Hakim Berkani was described by the tribunal judge as a highly intelligent man who spoke multiple languages. He will probably never work again. I personally guarantee that super thick bitch Moorhouse will.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #39 on: 04 April, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
Babsgate part 2. Enjoy. ;) ;D

http://nutsville.com/
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
« Reply #40 on: 10 April, 2012, 08:45:27 PM »
Hello peps hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :dancing:

Yes it was me who got fined  :bashy: :bashy:

So does that mean i can get a refund ??? IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! :party:

But i don't want a refund for the fine, OH NO, i want more money back from all the stress i went threw  :D :D

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #41 on: 19 June, 2012, 03:01:27 PM »
Look at Nutsville folks on the comments to the latest post. I think WCC have gone into melt down!  http://nutsville.com/   :o :o :o

Nigel W

« Reply #42 on: 20 June, 2012, 07:38:41 AM »
A new post has now been made.  http://nutsville.com/

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #43 on: 20 June, 2012, 10:10:29 AM »
And remember, London Councils (the body that appoint Patas adjudicators) have offered this so called "independent" appeals service to the BPA to allow them to continue with their rip off racket once clamping is banned.

One has to wonder if Patas will allow the BPA access to their computers so that they can gain an advantage if someone is asking awkward questions?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #44 on: 20 June, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »
And remember, London Councils (the body that appoint Patas adjudicators) have offered this so called "independent" appeals service to the BPA to allow them to continue with their rip off racket once clamping is banned.

One has to wonder if Patas will allow the BPA access to their computers so that they can gain an advantage if someone is asking awkward questions?

Of course they will, as they have proved time and time again they will not bite the hand that feeds them.  <_>
They only go through a pretence of being independent.  >:(

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player