Author Topic: Medway $chunt report 29th July 2011  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt report 29th July 2011
« on: 28 July, 2011, 10:47:24 PM »
Hi guys  ;D                                 short report

Well that was a fun filled day  :dancing:
I started this morning at 11am, but no one turned up to $chunt  :'( so went for a ride around and met up with Blinky to sort some stuff at a printers, the place next door is called piggys cafe, and as a full breakfast was on the menu , I couldnt say no  :D
Whilst talikng to the owner, he was very impressed about what we all do  :aplude: and had a battle with Medway Council over some 20 tickets in a laybay near his cafe, it turns out, the signage was wrong and confusing, he went to Medway Council with his tickets in hand, on the only day he gets off  :bashy: :(, only to find that they didnt seem to have a clue about traffic signage  W:T:F:, ......the end result after he put his foot down ever so gently  ;) was that the tickets were squashed. He said he hadn't seen the $car for a long time (oh did I mention that the cafe is in GLOBE LANE  :rotfl:  (for you that dont know, Medway notomob advised Medway Council that their CCTV $cars were acting illeagally going trough a no vehicular access). Cafe owner was very impressed with NTM  ;D ,........whilst eating my killer breaky, another guy MIKE from Gillingham calls me over and asked about the notomob, after a chat (and you all know I can chat) ;) he was also impressed and he insisted, and gave me a tenner for juice  :aplude: so thanks Mike  :aplude:
I spent the afternoon riding round doing PR  :D for the notomob and it was great to be back out on the bike.  :dancing:
On to the evening $chunt,  yay $chunters turn up 6.45 at the pen  :dancing: with in ten mins the $car pulls out,

;D not sure what was going with Medway people  tonight, the public were amazing  :aplude: but one guy did something I cant put on here  :pmsl: you just had to be there  :pmsl:
Going to let the others tell you there bit.
Thank you, Tomster, Nearl (AKA Shedman) Spica  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 28 July, 2011, 11:41:11 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Medway $chunt report 29th July 2011
« Reply #1 on: 29 July, 2011, 12:01:26 AM »
The public certainly get what we are all about in Medway :aplude:
Well done MG, any black puding with you'r brekie ?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 29 July, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »
No Pat,

but Ive got nice new black shocks  :dancing:

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: 29 July, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
Well done the Medway crew  :aplude:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 29 July, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »
Well I've got shome white shocks and black shoes  sho whatsh your point :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"