Author Topic: Bexley schunt 23th July 2011  (Read 5861 times)

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Bexley schunt 23th July 2011
« on: 23 July, 2011, 05:52:48 PM »
Small but mighty sums up today, with me and BE  :dancing: oh and Martin seeing us off  :dancing:

Not a lot to report, but i will try to do something a little later.
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Bexley schunt 23th July 2011
« Reply #1 on: 23 July, 2011, 06:29:56 PM »
Well done chaps for flying the flag, keeping the pressure on and letting the councils know that we're always watching them! :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
Who knows where or when we'll assist next?  :-ev-:
Sorry I couldn't make it today (I'm beginning to realise why I've never owned a property before! :bashy:) - I was with you in spirit.
Next time hopefully. . .
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 24 July, 2011, 02:28:10 AM »
Sorry guys,

I know i said i was free. :schucks:

But could not make it!!!! :bashy:

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 24 July, 2011, 11:25:01 AM »
No worries to all those that never made it, there will be other weeks in other boroughs  :-ev-:

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 24 July, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
OK, that little report.

As said, just me an BE on the road. So we head off to find our car to assist. From Footscray we head into Sidcup and then onto Halfway Street, to find the scar parked up outside the Co-op, we park up down an ally next to the shops, and start assisting, but after a few mins the driver is out and taking down his sign to leave. We run back to the bikes and when we pull onto the road, the scar is a total loss  :bashy: , a little sneaky on its part as it must of headed off using the back roads. Oh well.

We did a tour of Welling then into Bexleyheath onto Nuxley down into Erith found another scar (number2) parked up at the bottom of Perry street on Northend Rd. Again it never stopped more than a few mins.  It was the driver that does not like us, (reg schunters will know who). We got took on a ride around the houses in a clear attempt to shake us of, which never worked too well. In the end we pulled into a a petrol station and the driver meet with another CEO, lots of talking and a few phone calls between them. In the end the scar went to leave, i had a word with the CEO, and told her to tell the driver if she does not like us helping us, drive past another scar, and we will assist the other one.

So off we went, and within 5 mins we was on Fraser Road driving past another scar, i give the first scar a flash of my lights, and we start to assist our new, ( and 3rd scar).

Again he did not stop long, and ended up taking us on a long drive back to the pen. After a while we had all 3 scars parked up at the pen.

Not sure what time it was that 1 of the scars decided to come out and make the streets safe, but when it did venture out, we was there ready to help. It took us off towards New Eltham and ended up enforcing a very quiet location outside a parade of shops, with broken unenforceable yellow lines. Now talking to the residents there, they had never see one there before, (wonder why).

Then we went to Hurst Road, now on the way there I noticed a car following us, when we got to Hurst Road, the scar did a U turn to park opposite a bus stop, i went ahead, and this car that had been following, drove across the road, mounted a dropped kerb in front of the scar and the young gentelmen in the car started to shout at the scar driver, not sure what was said, but it was not inviting him to a tea party. So i swung round, and put the bike between the scar and the car. shock my head at them, and they pulled off in a huff. The scar driver gave me a thumbs up. Then it was business as normal, the driver did say that they had been given a ticket in the past (?) and thats why they were not happy, oh well.

We stayed there a while, then off just down the road to Foots Cray Lane, all the normal hoots of the horns, same as we had all day. Even had a group of young girls, drive up and down the road taking pictures of BE  W:T:F: , Kill Switch, you missed out there!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

One driver, delivering Pizza's got a ticket, he pulled up, off the road, and will be getting a ticket for footway parking, the footway was nice and wide, and he was keeping out of the flow of traffic, no real harm as along the path there are a few painted parking bays on the footway. I had a chat with him after, as the guy said, what harm was he doing, he does not want to be out delivering pizza's on a Saturday, and all he's doing is trying to earn extra money for his kids, welcome to Bexley.  :bashy:

Our last stop of the day was Days Lane, Blackfen. This time enforcing outside the small parade of shops with yellow lines outside. Shop keepers there not happy with them, not worried about customers, yellow lines are yellow lines, but they get tickets when they drive into the pavement to park on their land in front of the shops. (they get the ticket if they stop, open the door to remove their sign stopping customers from parking).

BE got watered from a kind shop keeper  :aplude:, and he also got asked for a photo from a CEO  :rotfl:

All in all, another great day. With all the normal hoots and thumbs up's.  :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 24 July, 2011, 02:20:18 PM by peperami gsxr »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 24 July, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »
Great works guys  :aplude: :aplude: sorry I coudnt be with you  :bashy:, but I be there next week  :-ev-:

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #6 on: 24 July, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
I LOVE $chunting in Bexley. It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling every time. ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 24 July, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
And now, I have my bike back  :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 24 July, 2011, 10:17:59 PM »
I got my PM re next Saturday's planned $chunt at the unsuspecting Authority, let me tell you where I am

I'M IN........I'M IN.......I'M IN.......I'M IN[/b]     
« Last Edit: 24 July, 2011, 10:25:37 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 24 July, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »
re next saturday....

Can some pm me to where it is..

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 25 July, 2011, 09:03:09 AM »
Have sent you a pm WS

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #11 on: 25 July, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »
You lot should be ashamed, blatantly highjacking this topic  :rotfl:

New link below for you to legally highjack at will.

http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php/topic,1167.0.html

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 25 July, 2011, 04:23:32 PM »
@M.G

Cheers........ :dancing: :dancing: