Author Topic: Mail sent to Roadflow - MEV's Not a Saftey Alternative to a Patrolling CEO.  (Read 1496 times)

Nigel W

I sent the following email to SEA Roadflow. These are the main manufactures and suppliers of MEV's to the enforcement sector.

Dear Sirs,
Please include the following in the "Public Testimonials" section of your web site:

I Quote:

"In May 2010, while the council was still under the control of the Lib Dem's, I was issued with six PCN's totaling £600.00 from a spy camera car which was parked for two weeks running in Cobbet Road, Whitton. My offence was dropping my children off outside their junior school. Not parking, just pausing for 7 seconds outside the school gates to ensure their safe arrival.

I paid the first fine within time (£50.00) and appealed the other five. These were sanctimoniously rejected by the head of parking services Mr. Terry Powell, a man who later told me to my face that every fine his department issued was considered a failure for his department! I ended up paying the remaining £250.00 following the council's bullying letters that threatened me with fines totaling thousands and all of the court costs and so forth."

These PCN's were delivered by post effectively en-bloc. Had the person been issued with one PCN by a CEO he would have paid it and then complied. This would have possibly saved the lives of schoolchildren. Instead of doing this Richmond saw fit to maximise revenue and disregard any attempt at gaining compliance by allowing this motorist to continue to put children's lives at risk 5 more times. The CEO's in the vehicle were content to sit back and watch this happen 6 times in a row.

This is conclusive proof that MEV's are NOT a safety alternative to a patrolling CEO.

If you have any argument against this I would be glad to hear it. Your failure to respond will confirm that this is 100% true and is irrefutable evidence of your misrepresentations regarding this subject.

Regards,
                                                                                                                            Nigel Wise.

I did ask them to post this in their "Public Testimonials" section of their web site:

http://www.roadflow.co.uk/Case_Studies/Testimonials_-_Public.aspx

For some unknown reason they did not do this or reply to the mail.
« Last Edit: 10 August, 2011, 08:18:15 PM by Nigel W »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
I did ask them to post this in their "Public Testimonials" section of their web site:

http://www.roadflow.co.uk/Case_Studies/Testimonials_-_Public.aspx

For some unknown reason they did not do this or reply to the mail.

That would be like a looter posting his/her own name and address on the police website Nigel.

You can't expect a bunch of thieves to own up to thieving even if they're bang to rights. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player