Author Topic: Meeting of Richmond council - Tuesday 13th September 2011 - 7.00pm  (Read 7789 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Meeting of Richmond council - Tuesday 13th September 2011 - 7.00pm
« Reply #30 on: 13 September, 2011, 09:47:38 PM »
Terrific news and the only lawful route that can be taken. :party: :party: :party:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 13 September, 2011, 09:50:30 PM »
All Local Authorities take note.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU!
 :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #32 on: 13 September, 2011, 11:34:39 PM »
Fantastic news, well done all, especially Nigel on this one.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #33 on: 13 September, 2011, 11:37:53 PM »
This is a momentous decision that will have massive repercussions for councils all over the country.

We all deserve great credit for all the hard work we've put in, particularly our Nigel who started the whole Richmond thing. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

WE'VE GOT A NIGEL! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Richmond's Conservative councillors and four of the Lib Dem councillors deserve huge credit too. They did it because, and I quote, "It's the right thing to do". Turns out Lord True is truly an honourable man. 

Now. Who's next?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Legolas

• Follower
« Reply #34 on: 13 September, 2011, 11:52:01 PM »
Fantastic work!
A brilliant result for the motorist, the taxpayer, for justice and of course for the NoToMob itself.

I imagine there are some nervous top brass from other councils tonight.
Perhaps they might heed their own mantra - if they've nothing to hide (i.e. if they're not trying to fleece the public out of their hard earned) then they have nothing to fear.

If I were them, I'd be scared s**tless!
 :-ev-:

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player