Author Topic: More Richmond Press for The Mob: Council u-turn over £700k CCTV car blunder+Pic.  (Read 5386 times)

Offline javabike

• Follower
I've just had a read of that article and it's replies. Very interesting indeed. I was going to reply but I couldn't be bothered to register with the intent of posting something that Roberts and Co will take no notice of whatsoever. Instead, I have just ordered a pallet of bricks, some sand, cement and a trowel from Travis Perkins. I need to build a sturdy wall to bang my head against after reading some of their mind numbing drivel. I just can't get my head around the fact that parking laws are black and white with no room for ambiguity. You're on or you're off, you're in or you're out. No grey area at all and no consideration for mitigating circumstances. I have no sympathy for a genuinely inconsiderate driver who parks at a bus stop and leaves his/her vehicle for two hours, regardless of certification. On the other hand, someone who stops at a bus stop for no more than twenty seconds to let a passenger out is beaten with the same stick. If, for the sake of argument, there is a twenty minute window between buses, then how is the second example causing any problem? That aside, the council want zero tolerance and penalties executed with extreme prejudice, the law''s the law, end of. Quid pro quo. All we ask is that it cuts both ways. We're rather tired of dropping our trousers and bending over. If traffic enforcement was administered fairly and even handedly, We wouldn't have a problem. I get so annoyed at these stupid, pig thick ignorant, fuc............ got to go, my building materials have just shown up.

I wholly agree with you.
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
The screenshot below is from the online news article in this thread. Somedays, the comedy just writes itself.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
That stupid Lib-Dem monkey (no dis-respect to actual simian primates) is still at it. He really should try to find someone that actually values his opinion. Here's an interesting little website;
http://glalibdems.org.uk/en/
About halfway down; "The Liberal Democrats exist to fight conformity"
There's also an article on there criticising Oyster overcharging by TFL. I don't think the Lib-Dems are happy for them to keep their ill gotten gains.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
I've just had a read of that article and it's replies. Very interesting indeed. I was going to reply but I couldn't be bothered to register with the intent of posting something that Roberts and Co will take no notice of whatsoever. Instead, I have just ordered a pallet of bricks, some sand, cement and a trowel from Travis Perkins. I need to build a sturdy wall to bang my head against after reading some of their mind numbing drivel. I just can't get my head around the fact that parking laws are black and white with no room for ambiguity. You're on or you're off, you're in or you're out. No grey area at all and no consideration for mitigating circumstances. I have no sympathy for a genuinely inconsiderate driver who parks at a bus stop and leaves his/her vehicle for two hours, regardless of certification. On the other hand, someone who stops at a bus stop for no more than twenty seconds to let a passenger out is beaten with the same stick. If, for the sake of argument, there is a twenty minute window between buses, then how is the second example causing any problem? That aside, the council want zero tolerance and penalties executed with extreme prejudice, the law''s the law, end of. Quid pro quo. All we ask is that it cuts both ways. We're rather tired of dropping our trousers and bending over. If traffic enforcement was administered fairly and even handedly, We wouldn't have a problem. I get so annoyed at these stupid, pig thick ignorant, fuc............ got to go, my building materials have just shown up.

Where are you building this wall? After having got sucked into that particular debate with a bunch of idiots who don't appear to have any qualms about holding on to money that doesn't belong to them, I thought I might come and join you. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
Sometimes you have to realise when it's a waste of time. King Canute's latest post states how he disagrees with the $camera car and has campaigned to get rid of them. Still happy to live off the money they generate, however. I did PM Nigel and told him to 'stop feeding the troll.' It has no logical end to it. You can never reason with a man that has no reason. Clearly, the best part of Cllr. Roberts was left on the curtains.
My wall is at your disposal.

« Last Edit: 22 September, 2011, 01:29:42 PM by Ewan Hoosami »

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player