Author Topic: Tory leader urges caution over CCTV enforcement  (Read 4678 times)

Offline billbog

• Civilian
Re: Tory leader urges caution over CCTV enforcement
« Reply #1 on: 24 September, 2011, 08:47:30 PM »
I believe you are the sterling character  :party: who has won such a notable victory against Richmond Traffic department.

I have been fighting Richmond  Traffic department since November 2009. I have got absolutely nowhere. I have written to the Chief executive of Richmond council, the traffic department, PATAS  to reply to a query of mine . I have received no reply. I am not prepared to pay before receiving a reply
Unfortunately they issued a judgement against me in Northampton county court and I am now threatened by bailiffs who have now threatened to confiscate my car.
Does anyone have any idea how to stop this ?

Offline rs2k

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 24 September, 2011, 09:07:58 PM »
I believe you are the sterling character  :party: who has won such a notable victory against Richmond Traffic department.

I have been fighting Richmond  Traffic department since November 2009. I have got absolutely nowhere. I have written to the Chief executive of Richmond council, the traffic department, PATAS  to reply to a query of mine . I have received no reply. I am not prepared to pay before receiving a reply
Unfortunately they issued a judgement against me in Northampton county court and I am now threatened by bailiffs who have now threatened to confiscate my car.
Does anyone have any idea how to stop this ?

Hi,

Firstly welcome :)   Please take a moment to introduce yourself  ;D

To answer one of your points, you say a judgement has been entered at northampton cc...  are you certain its the actual court as most if not all parking/traffic bits usually go through TEC (Traffic Enforcement Centre).... which although is at the same site is NOT the county court itself.
If this is the case, You MUST file at declaration that you have not received a reply to your appeal from the council in the time specified - to the best of my knowledge this should stop all and any enforcement action.

I must stress my knowledge is limited on this...... I am sure you will get more advice soon.

Nigel W

« Reply #3 on: 25 September, 2011, 04:50:42 AM »
Welcome Billbog.

I don't know anything about Precious Metals or Currency (Sterling.)  I do however know a thing or two about PCN's and how to deal with them.

It sounds as if you have had a rough deal.   :idea:  Maybe I can intervene.

I have PMed. you my telephone number.  Please call me.
                                                                                          Nigel.

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 25 September, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »
Nice one Nigel. After reading the 2nd post i thought i don't know enough to help ... but i know a man who can  lo and behold a couple of posts down NW is on the case, well done mate  :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 25 September, 2011, 10:16:09 PM by Staps »

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #5 on: 25 September, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
Hi,

Rs has given good advice. If I can assist further re Bailiff matters, just ask.
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Nigel W

« Reply #6 on: 12 October, 2011, 09:03:26 PM »
Billbog's Appeal Strange PaTAS decision:

The Adjudication concludes:   "I am satisfied that the contravention occurred.  I am allowing the appeal."!
« Last Edit: 13 October, 2011, 07:39:56 AM by billie.skeggs »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #7 on: 12 October, 2011, 10:14:42 PM »
Billlbog,

In relation to a' Penalty Charge Notice, follow the process of applying for an N244 to the County Court, I can confirm that the Penalty Charge Notice should be placed on hold. Whilst Nigel helps you.

What ever you do!! , dont let the Bailiffs in , no matter what tricks they use to gain entry. Also check on their fees, they are only allowed to charge £24.00 for the first letter, and to be frank, once they know you have learnt your rights, they tend to back off, And they cant just turn up they must write to you first.

Also worth Checking

The Bailiffs Rights of Entry

The Bailiff cannot force entry into a domestic property. The bailiff can walk through an open door, climb over a garden wall, enter through an unlocked door or climb through an open window.

The Bailiff can force entry and seize goods if a debtor defaults on a Walking Possession Agreement.A Walking Possession Agreement can only be made after peaceful entry.

Walking Possession Agreement

This is an agreement signed by the debtor which allows the goods to remain with the debtor as long as they keep to a payment arrangement. However if the debtor defaults on a payment arrangement the bailiff can return, force entry, and seize the goods.

Good luck