Author Topic: The Bolton Stasi are at it now!  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Mail Just Sent to Tim Cowan NSL
« Reply #15 on: 08 October, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »

“Our staff were subjected to a week-long campaign of harassment by an individual.

Really? and which individual was this exactly, was it the 65 year old pensioner, was this the individual? Also, what was the specific harassment perpetrated by this 'saga lout?' Deterring motorists from parking illegally, the job that NSL should be doing.? What a heinous crime, call the police immediately.
I have encountered people like Tim-not-even-nice-but-very-dim before at large companies. Typically, they have no actual skills or use but they haven't done anything stupid enough to justify dismissal.The usual course is to promote them to middle management because they're not the type of people you want doing actual work. It's not an ideal practice but it does stop morons from disrupting production.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Nigel W

Tim Cowan's reply
« Reply #16 on: 10 October, 2011, 02:53:11 PM »
Nigel,

You may wish to consider the point of view of the police in Bolton. There’s a new story on this issue quoting them extensively on the Bolton news website.

I hope you find it enlightening.

TC

Bolton News today:

“While no criminal offence was committed, two officers went to speak to the man to advise him of his behaviour in the interests of community cohesion and that he speak with the enforcement officers with more manners and respect.

From a police perspective, we are trying to apply common sense to this issue.”

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/9296520.Pensioner_given_police_warning_over_harassment_of_traffic_wardens/

I have spoken to Barry. He did not receive any "Warning" official or otherwise from the police. When Barry asked the Police to leave they did so.

Nigel W

Re: The Bolton Stasi are at it now!
« Reply #17 on: 10 October, 2011, 03:20:51 PM »
My Reply to Tim Cowan:

Mr Cowan,

It is apparent that you do not know the circumstances of the visit to Mr Moss's home. The Police did not give Mr Moss ANY warning, official or otherwise. This is confirmed in the statement made by the Police in the article. When Mr Moss asked the police to leave they did so.

It is also apparent that NSL again wasted the time of the police concerned. That is a criminal offence. No offence was committed by Mr Moss.

Can I suggest that NSL are very careful in future about this type of behaviour. The Pot calling the Kettle black springs to mind.

Your Company will be receiving some very enlightening and interesting information regarding its nationwide activities in due course. Get ready with the damage limitation.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nigel Wise

Offline Esinem

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 13 October, 2011, 01:39:24 AM »
We wait with baited breath,Nigel. We know you deliver in bucketfuls!  ;D
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Nigel W

« Reply #19 on: 30 October, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
Did the NSL Employees use their vehicle mounted or body mounted cameras to capture footage of Barry Moss or NS Martin allegedly harassing them? If so where is their SIA Licence.

Quote from Tim Cowan: "All the incidents were captured on video — as all our staff wear body-worn cameras."

Apparently the vehicle does not "monitor any movements of the general public and is not used for any security issues or to identify any person involved in parking contraventions." (or false harassment allegations.) "Please could you confirm that parking enforcement officers do not need a SIA licence to carry out their duties in such a vehicle?" They don't but they do if they are using it for surveillance of people going about their lawful business. The same ought to apply to "body worn" cameras.

See: http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/cctv_cars#outgoing-140658
« Last Edit: 30 October, 2011, 02:10:58 PM by Nigel W »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #20 on: 31 October, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
@ N S Martin

What did happen to your questions about where the copper got those photos Martin?

Perhaps an FoI along those lines wouldn't go amiss.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 31 October, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »
Dont have a clue B E never gt any ansers from them an foi sounds like. A brill idea gt a few questions i want ansers to
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player