Author Topic: DVTEL9840 manual  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Nigel W

Re: DVTEL9840 manual
« Reply #2 on: 18 October, 2011, 07:04:06 AM »
DVTel no longer manufacture the 9840 range. They are an American based company based in New Jersey. At one time they had a branch in High Wycombe but the U.K. operation is no more. U.K. Customers have to contact Singapore!

:idea:  Maybe you have to look at their dvd videos through slanted squinted eyes to be able to see all of the metadata.

Anyone who has seen my Appeal Grounds will have read that Westminster City Council at first send out their Working Copy DVD to Appellants. This does not show all of the metadata. When confronted they send the evidential copy!

This displays exactly the same as the working copy! It is only if you have a PhD in Cybernetics that you can get the right viewing software loaded on to your computer to enable you to watch it as you ought to be able to. There is one problem with doing this. When you try to do so your anti-virus software flashes up a warning message informing you that you are downloading a trojan virus!

The fact that the DVD does not play on an ordinary DVD player makes Westminster's evidence not fit for purpose.

Westminster will need to upgrade all of their cameras and other equipment if they wish to continue to use it for enforcement.

The VCA had no business granting certification for any of it in the first place.

I have just sent an email to the VCA asking them to suspend Westminster's certification for their DVTel Cameras and other equipment pending a complete review of it.
« Last Edit: 18 October, 2011, 07:57:35 AM by Nigel W »

Offline seggsy

• Follower
Re: DVTEL9840 manual
« Reply #3 on: 16 November, 2011, 05:08:49 PM »
Did you notice there is a DVTEL9840D camera, so that kind of tells me that DVTEL9840 cannot mean a DVTEL9840A as it could also mean a DVTEL9840D too, confused, so am I.......  ???  :bashy:
Politicians doncha just 'ate em

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player