Author Topic: Hackney's First $chunt  (Read 10765 times)

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
Hackney's First $chunt
« on: 19 October, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »
Hackney had their introduction to the Mob today ( and so did the police, for about half an hour )

Hackney have two Toyota IQ's and one van, don't know what make or model yet.

It felt good to be back in the saddle, lots of support from the public, as is the case where ever we go  :aplude:

So, I assisted at the junction of Cecelia Rad and Dalston Lane, and strangely enough not a single offence committed while I was there  :-ev-:  I then followed this $car back to the pen, job done  :dancing:

Having put one to bed, I went to Boleyn Road / Kingsland Road and assisted a $car there as well.  When he had had enough we went for a drive, he took me to Mare Street where the police were doing an ANPR operation, well, he stopped had a word and the next thing I know, I'm having a chat with the Hackney constabulary.  They tell me that following the $cars whilst wearing my mask is not a god idea, if someone feels harassed, then they are indeed able to nick me for harassment, it's as black and white as that.

The local boss also turned up and told me she didn't want me "helping", she didn't seem too happy when I explained that she didn't have a choice.  She said she would have the police prosecute me if I continued, I again explained how happy I would be for that to happen, and that I was sure the police would indeed prosecute, once I had committed a prosecutable offence (ain't gonna happen)

Anyway, had a chat with four drivers, once their boss had gone, and they're now fine with all that we do, I just need to let them know I'm going to be assisting when I catch up with a $car at the beginning of each assist.

A good afternoon was had, and Hackney now know that, We Are Watching Them
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Hackney's First $chunt
« Reply #1 on: 19 October, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »
Well done Kill Swith, nice one  :aplude:

(at last in Hackney  :dancing:)
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 19 October, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »
And were Statements of Intent dished out liberally?

Nice one by the way. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: 19 October, 2011, 07:45:07 PM »
Well done KS. I was out and about in the East End and indeed plod where all over the place doing stops for no insurance. Lea Bridge Road/Grove Road/Upper Clapton Road (Council staff with them here) and Mile End Road too. Odd how they dont want your help eh????? W:T:F:
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 19 October, 2011, 08:33:49 PM »
I doubt its as black and white as that, so much Bo**ocks from people trying to hide what they are really up to. Loved the line" she didn't seem too happy when I explained that she didn't have a choice"   :rotfl:

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #5 on: 20 October, 2011, 11:05:44 AM »
"She didn't seem too happy when I explained that she didn't have a choice"

Mine too, Legendary!   :pmsl:
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 20 October, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »

Nigel W

« Reply #7 on: 20 October, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »
KS Excellent job. 

The boss would have the police prosecute you would she?  Perhaps the Police would be interested to learn that she decides who is prosecuted on their patch.

Who is this boss? She needs to hear from me.

Perhaps the Police would also be interested in her harrasment of you going about your lawful business.

Well done M8.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 20 October, 2011, 02:57:59 PM »
I can see why Hackney called out the Pinkerton Detectives to hassle KS. Bonkers has a little article on council spending;
http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/photos/blog/2011/10_19pt4.shtml
Scroll to the right and you will see that Hackney boss, Tim Shields had to make do on a paltry £203,376. In an effort to make ends meet, he banged seven bells out of the council credit card to the tune of £34,186 including six big ones on a trip to Beijing. Six grand, seriously? When you're carrying that sort of folding, you could probably get a decent bike, some hi-viz, a 'V' mask and a piece of cardboard. For the sheer cheek of it, Hackney deserves some special attention. It's nice when you get the emotional response though, it's a clear sign that cages are being rattled. I'd just love to see one of their faces when the the Police explain to them, how did KS put it now.? Oh yes,"You don't have a choice!"

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #9 on: 20 October, 2011, 06:13:23 PM »
It's not just $chunting It's K & S $chunting! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 20 October, 2011, 09:46:59 PM »
 :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: @ Pat

Awesome KS, Keep up the fantanstic work!!

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #11 on: 20 October, 2011, 11:30:23 PM »
Once all is explained and out in the open, is there a chance SHE could be arrested for wasting police time if SHE sanctions the dialing of 999 to a $chunter

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 21 October, 2011, 02:44:25 AM »
Once all is explained and out in the open, is there a chance SHE could be arrested for wasting police time if SHE sanctions the dialing of 999 to a $chunter

Usually dealt with by means of a PND - £80 fine  :)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #13 on: 21 October, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »
It's not as serious a crime as it used to be. Chief Superintendent Stringer of Bexleyheath has been wasting police time for years.

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #14 on: 21 October, 2011, 11:59:01 AM »
Nice work KS , you can be my groupie any time  he he  :pmsl: 

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player