Author Topic: Medway $chunt - 20th October 2011  (Read 2799 times)

Offline NotEvenALondonRider

• Follower
Medway $chunt - 20th October 2011
« on: 21 October, 2011, 07:22:00 PM »
I met Spica at the pen, Bit of chatting before a car arrived at the gate. Spent a while just sitting there before they opened, I suspect we now know why! He led us off on a well signalled and slow drive through Rochester, down the back of Argos and took up station in the new bus station observation bay.

So we offed to the Blockbuster honeypot, which was dead. Divided forces heading for Green Street, Spica via Dock Road and the North, me via Chatham Hill and Canterbury Street. I caught the car halfway down Canterbury Street, he seemed keen to lose me until after a quick turn round the D&D, heading back up Canterbury Street where Spica caught us.

Saved a few at Kentucky, same a bit of Gillingham, then off to Chatham and Blockbuster, they got 3 but we saved a handful of others. Down to Halfords, saved another handful there though they may have got 1, then on via backstreets of Chatham to the Tideway. Then a long scenic route with no visible enforcement across Davis estate and Churchill Ave.

Headed via Luton Road back to Gillingham, lost a few but spread the word at the Canterbury Street bus stop. Saved another few at the bottom of Canterbury Street, looped the station end, then off through the tunnel to Wainscott. No enforcement there either, they were heading to Hoo when Spica discovered his headlamp had blown, so we abandoned the evening there at 9.15 on safety grounds.
"A nation of sheep breeds only a government of wolves".

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
Re: Medway $chunt - 20th October 2011
« Reply #1 on: 21 October, 2011, 07:43:56 PM »
Death :bashy: :bashy:we had lots of cheering and waves  :party:
was a good night tho one car looked at us both holding our signs and then pulled up in front of the $car :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: W:T:F:
it got very black very quickly with no headlight but when I pulled over for a looksee I just had a side light and brake light. and nothing else. eek  <_>
nealr kindly offered a new lamp for the front and I bashed the backend  and got the tail working... got home and stripped the bike down and turns up a few wires had snapped. so all fixed. dr00L
there are a few areas that need checking out sometime.
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Medway $chunt - 20th October 2011
« Reply #2 on: 21 October, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
Great work guys  :aplude: :aplude: sorry I couldn't join you, I didn't get back from Westminster in time   : but I do hope to get out next week sometime for a schunt ;)