Author Topic: Parking ticket ...need some info.  (Read 1802 times)

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
Parking ticket ...need some info.
« on: 28 October, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »
  :ot: :ot:Hello guys I need some info, I got a parking ticket last Sunday I was parked on a single yellow line :bashy: :bashy: do i appeal against it??
It says on the ticket that i was parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours .
This was in Haringey out side my house, I do have a parking permit, but there was no parking space's.
Just wondering can i appeal about the yellow lines not having t bars at the end ?

Sorry that I've not been about for some time, been busy with going back to work and with family....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Parking ticket ...need some info.
« Reply #1 on: 28 October, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
!00% appeal if the single yellow lines are not terminated by a T-bar at each end of the restriction. Also check for broken lines due to road works etc.  And make sure you take the all important photos to back up you'r claim, showing the un-terminated line in relationship to where you were parked.  Single or double lines with out the mandatory Termination or T-bar are unenforceable. Go for it WS. :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
Re: Parking ticket ...need some info.
« Reply #2 on: 28 October, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »
Fcukin let em av it !!! 2 smoking barrels , show no mercy !! , good to hear you are still alive : )

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player