Author Topic: A Novel Method Of Avoiding Having To Deal With Complaints  (Read 2919 times)

Offline BGB

• Follower
A Novel Method Of Avoiding Having To Deal With Complaints
« on: 03 November, 2011, 12:17:18 PM »
Call them "observations".  ???

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: A Novel Method Of Avoiding Having To Deal With Complaints
« Reply #1 on: 03 November, 2011, 02:46:56 PM »
"Whilst we welcome your observations and will forward them to the relevant personnel within the council, we will not be registering complaints for each individual road sign or road marking that you believe to be incorrect."

Why not!

If I were you mate I'd write to the complaints department and complain that they are not following their own protocols. As far as I know, if you register a complaint it has to go through proper procedures as laid down by the council. Otherwise what is the point of having a complaints procedure!? :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:

To call a complaint by another name just so that they can give you the old run around is wholly unacceptable.  You wrote to the Complaints Department because you had a complaint. Perhaps you should ask them for the address of the "Observations Department" so you can write to them to find out what their procedures are for dealing with A COMPLAINT

These bureaucratic jobsworths make my blood boil, they really do. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:

Public servants? I think not!

Rant over.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Nigel W

Re: A Novel Method Of Avoiding Having To Deal With Complaints
« Reply #2 on: 03 November, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »
BGB
Get on to the local Press. Take and show them the wrong signs and roadmarkings. They could do a good story with the headline:

"Widespread Problems With Councils Signs and Roadmarkings"

Council refuses to register them as complaints etc. etc.