Author Topic: Enfield camera car!!!!!!  (Read 1846 times)

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
Enfield camera car!!!!!!
« on: 02 December, 2011, 11:27:55 PM »
Just to let you know enfield have got a camera, parked near the pizza go go hertford road EN3,from a pcn camera,ive been told this by my brother-in-law.....Date    24/11/2011
Time    17:37
Make    TOYOTA
Colour    Blue
Was seen in    HERTFORD ROAD EN3
Contravention    02J Parked or loading/unloading in a restricted
street where waiting and loading/unloading
restrictions are in force
 his told me he was in a loading bay ,he was parked for 10mins can he appeal?????????????? need anymore info msg me plz. thank you..
« Last Edit: 02 December, 2011, 11:39:45 PM by whiteshadow1969 »

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
Re: Enfield camera car!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 02 December, 2011, 11:44:30 PM »
Depends on what sort of vehicle - TfL say that in the situation you describe, a private car/car derived van gets 5 minutes "constant observation" and if no loading/unloading is seen in that time then a PCN is issued. Vans (Transits etc) get 10 minutes before getting a PCN.
I'm not sure if this also applies to Local Authority Parking Enforcement though.

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 03 December, 2011, 12:22:58 AM »
have known enfiled have had a car for a while have been under covert survalence for a bit..

we know runs at least as late as 2200pm . yet to shunt however we believe they have 1/2 cars

as for the pcn you need to get a photo of the loading bay plate to see if restrictons were in place as well as if the plate is complient with trsg regulations ;)  and we can go from there

Offline seggsy

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 03 December, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »
Also, if you can, measure the width of the bay, length and width of the lines and the gaps between the lines. Dimensions are important when deciding if it is a legally marked bay.
Politicians doncha just 'ate em

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player