Author Topic: Bexley lose at PATAS due to no certification  (Read 8777 times)

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
Re: Bexley lose at PATAS due to no certification
« Reply #15 on: 12 December, 2011, 11:02:55 PM »
What PP said  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

OMG!!

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #16 on: 13 December, 2011, 01:02:14 AM »
Now is this spooky or what?  Re-arrange the following letters or words in to a well known Phrase or saying.

NO CERTIFICATE   :idea: ................................................................CREATE FICTION :dancing:

:o  :o  :o  :o Yikes! That's well spooky. If you rearrange the letters of the town Newark, you get a description of Peter Craske.   
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 13 December, 2011, 10:16:09 AM »
 :party: pmsl Brilliant News  :party: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Offline Piggy

• Follower
    • http://www.academy-of-rock.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: 14 December, 2011, 06:07:21 PM »
Now is this spooky or what?  Re-arrange the following letters or words in to a well known Phrase or saying.

NO CERTIFICATE   :idea: ................................................................CREATE FICTION :dancing:

That is NOT an accident! :-)

Excellent work with Bexley chaps and chapesses

Piggy
Piggy - The Parking Pest

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: 23 December, 2011, 12:18:20 PM »
Front and back covers.

Thanks Bob at the chronicle  :aplude:

And seasons greatings to Tina!

www.bexleychronicle.com/chronicle-online

« Last Edit: 24 December, 2011, 08:01:35 AM by peperami gsxr »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #20 on: 23 December, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »
Yeah, well done the Chronicle   :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Nigel W

« Reply #21 on: 23 December, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »
Tina,

With reference to the "Council statement."

1. Your certification is NOT valid. It is defective and 'inadequate' as you yourself agreed at our meeting.

2. The VCA are NOT at the Department of Transport.  FYI the VCA are based in Bristol. The DfT are based in London and have no offices in Bristol. They are an executive agency of the DfT.

3. In fact FYI there is no such thing as the Department of Transport. It is the Department for Transport and has been for years.

4. Your certification that has "been before" Adjudicators three times has not previously been questioned properly if it has been found to be valid. Please supply the newspaper with the details of these Adjudications when they ask you for them.

5. Do I correctly take this to mean that you have only ever supplied a copy of your 'certificate' to the tribunal on three occasions? Is this because you are ashamed of it?

6. You may care to ask the VCA why they have singled out Bexley and sent to you the only certificate that they have issued that contains NO information regarding the cameras or the system used.

6. Do not be lulled into a false sense of security by what the VCA tell you. They are wrong. They also have a history of being wrong in several different aspects of their operation.

7. Happy Christmas. The usual phrase that follows this does not apply to Bexley Parking Dept.
« Last Edit: 23 December, 2011, 05:29:03 PM by Nigel W »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #22 on: 23 December, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »
Dear Santa

Please can you get me one of those  Certificate thingy's to go with my lovley little Cars (leave the date blank I will fill it in later)
Can you also get me some of that Old Guff that Westminster City Council seem to have a lot of, for those occasions  when I get asked questions I do not understand or have answers for. ( I think I am going to need lots of it as well).
Finally if you can't get the previous items could you get me a new Job? perhaps on a farm working with Bulls as I already have a shovel.
Thank you Santa

From Tina.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #23 on: 24 December, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »
Tina,
There is no Santa. Philips bailiffs clamped his sleigh in 1992 and still have it in the pound. The good news is you don't actually need a certificate. If any of those pedantic NoToMOB question you, simply reply; "The council is confident it's certification is in order." You can also follow it up with; "It is against the law to use enforcement for generating revenue and we don't allow it." Good luck arse raping the electorate in 2012.
Bah humbug,
Ebeneezer Rowley.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player