Author Topic: $chunt 7/1/12  (Read 2116 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
$chunt 7/1/12
« on: 07 January, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »
Attending today were (in order of arrival):

Boris (keen newcomer)
Killswitch
Kiwi
Me
Tommy the Trumpet (ggod to see him and put a face to the name)
Coco

Not having assisted in Westminster for a while it has to be sais we were more than a bit rusty. We checked out all the usual spots but came up with nothing. Regular trips back to Orchardson Street proved fruitless too. I got a few photos of signage that may prove useful, but in the end it was a disappointing day from a $chunting point of view.

It would appear that we have been successful in assisting Westminster so well with their compliance levels at favourite honey traps areas of enforcement that they are not bothering with the usual areas any longer. If they have new spots we will have to find them, and I have put the word out that we need help locating them.

It was good to see everbody, particularly some new blood, and I'm sure we will have a very productive and satisfying new year.

Stay cool 8)

Bald Eagle
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
Re: $chunt 7/1/12
« Reply #1 on: 08 January, 2012, 11:19:10 AM »
A bit of a disappointing day in Westminster apart from meeting old and new friends, of course. But on the way back home with Boris we found a Camden $camcar, see http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php/topic,1628.0.html for details. Boris has now lost his $chunting virginity  :party:

Nigel W

Re: $chunt 7/1/12
« Reply #2 on: 08 January, 2012, 12:10:47 PM »
Good to see you chaps are keeping up the pressure on Westminster to behave themselves. 

I have some more crushing for them up my sleeve coming soon. Watch this space.

Boris- We all have to lose our 'virginity' sometime! Welcome to the fray.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player