Author Topic: WooooHoooooo  (Read 12784 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: WooooHoooooo
« Reply #30 on: 17 January, 2012, 03:43:05 PM »
By Public demand. GO!

Thank you Nutsville. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

« Last Edit: 17 January, 2012, 03:45:28 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 07 March, 2012, 12:41:01 PM »
Isn't today the day that Barrow officially fecks off. I hope the door hits him in the arse on the way out.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #32 on: 07 March, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »
Hopefully the new leader will start off by calling in Rentokill to get rid of city hall's rat problem.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #33 on: 13 March, 2012, 11:18:50 PM »

Nigel W

« Reply #34 on: 14 March, 2012, 06:42:01 AM »
He has finally been removed from his post.

"Lee Rowley, the member for transport and parking under Mr Barrow, is now in charge of community services."

God help the 'community' and the 'services.'

"Transport will be part of the street management portfolio under Ed Argar, who is thought to have been privately opposed to the parking charges policy."
« Last Edit: 14 March, 2012, 06:46:03 AM by Nigel W »

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #35 on: 14 March, 2012, 09:19:34 AM »
I'd liked to have seen him publicly beheaded sacked. At least he is out of the equation, he has caused no end of misery to a great many people.

You don't know the half of it Ewan, I have to live with the useless, pig thick ignorant, ginger prick.

<< Last Edit: Today at 09:20 by Mrs Rowley >>
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #36 on: 14 March, 2012, 09:21:59 AM »
I fail to see how they can incorporate highway robbery into community services.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #37 on: 14 March, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »
That is a demotion - as far as I can tell WCC provides NO 'community services' at all.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #38 on: 14 March, 2012, 06:42:13 PM »
Perhaps they will have him cleaning out the communal Dog Shit Bins, as it is all he is fit for.

Offline seggsy

• Follower
« Reply #39 on: 14 March, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »
Perhaps they will have him cleaning out the communal Dog Shit Bins, as it is all he is fit for.

:pmsl:
Politicians doncha just 'ate em

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #40 on: 14 March, 2012, 08:29:51 PM »
When i see all these comment about the Rat and the fact he is now being demoted ..... i feel rather sad for him

HA HA HA do i Bollocks  :pmsl: :pmsl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :party: :party: :party:

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #41 on: 17 March, 2012, 03:38:14 PM »
He has proved what an incompetent twat he is on a number of occasions, why is this man still a representative in local government let alone in charge of community services.

Unfortunately national and local government is full of people like him, just look at all the Mp's that are still in office after expenses issues.

It should be one strike and out, its peoples live these idiots affect and there must be in our vast population some competant honest people to replace them.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #42 on: 18 March, 2012, 02:02:47 AM »
@TTT

At the moment, the best we can do is hold an individual to account. Our next opponent awaits.

Little victories my friends, Little victories.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player