Author Topic: $chunt 21/1/12  (Read 10887 times)

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
Re: $chunt 21/1/12
« Reply #15 on: 25 January, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »
The device on the other side of the roof is a tracker antenna.

I would not be surprised if they link into the static cameras while watching the scar position on the internet and in addition to the honeypots direct him to the revenue.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Nigel W

« Reply #16 on: 25 January, 2012, 05:20:41 PM »
Tommy

Teklite Camera? It looks like a Wonwoo WCC 261 to me.  That is what is on their VCA Certificate. I have long since suspected that they (NSL) are using 'copy' cameras made by another manufacturer.

There is no manufacturer Techlite or 'Teklite' listed for cameras that I can find. More digging required.

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 25 January, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »
No problem Nigel will do.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: 25 January, 2012, 05:37:09 PM »
Tommy, what have you started  :aplude:

Great work, keep it up guys  :-ev-:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 25 January, 2012, 09:27:12 PM »
Teklite Camera!!!  No Certification!!!  you can just here the conversation at NSL can't you........... Awww crap we have been Nigeled again. INCOMING! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 25 January, 2012, 11:24:06 PM »
Tommy

Teklite Camera? It looks like a Wonwoo WCC 261 to me.  That is what is on their VCA Certificate. I have long since suspected that they (NSL) are using 'copy' cameras made by another manufacturer.

There is no manufacturer Techlite or 'Teklite' listed for cameras that I can find. More digging required.
Nigel I have completed some research and the conclussion is teklite is the mounting hardware. I did get a good look at the camera and could see no brand name on the actual unit, teklite came from the base.
Most cameras will have a manufacturer name on them, even some of the cheaper ones, though no one would have heard the name. I suspect the black wonwoo may not have a name on it just because its black, only thing that does look different is the base, the white one on their site has double level base where the black one does not but this may be an adaptor that needs removing to mount to the base they are using.
I think its about time I started speaking to a few of the people in the trade , may possibly find someone who is installing this stuff which may be a lot more fruitful.
Ciao Marco #58

Offline seggsy

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 26 January, 2012, 01:20:19 PM »
Teklite do produce telescopic masts for lighting and I would assume they have been adapted for cameras.
Their website is www.teklite.com.
Politicians doncha just 'ate em

• Follower
« Reply #22 on: 26 March, 2012, 05:48:55 PM »
Have been back here today on work business and was riding in from Surbiton following another biker in to Kingston.

On the way in I spotted a scooter mounted incompetent darting from one street to another obviously trying to get his quota up for his hefty bonus.

As we are approaching kingston I spot this dickhead in the mirror trying to undertake us with room just wide enough to squeeze his scooter through. He was very determined and would not let it go until I had had enough, and just a tad short of getting off and requesting he go forth and reproduce, I moved over to block his way. But there was no stopping this, one brain cell mutant from a cesspit, he still tried.
Next set of lights he had the cheek to pull up beside us then as we pulled away he spun around the next left, obviously to try and get that quota looking so very top of the league.

The standard of his riding was of a level I rarely see in the centre of London in the rush hour, sooner or later one of these idiots is going to get seriously injured or worse, all for the cause of nicking as much cash as possible from the motorist.

Ooh and no he did not have any branding on his helmet just a tiny logo on the left breast of the hi vis.
Ciao Marco #58

• Follower
« Reply #23 on: 05 April, 2012, 11:44:10 PM »
Have been back to one of my haunts today.

A strange occurance of two pushbike ceo's walked out onto the street with helmets on and ticket machines but no bikes.

Beware anyone around Kingston, picture is the said bellend who's biking skill extends only as far as pressing the starter button.

« Last Edit: 09 April, 2012, 08:51:01 PM by tommy the trumpet »
Ciao Marco #58

Nigel W

« Reply #24 on: 06 April, 2012, 06:27:59 AM »
It won't be long before they equip these bikes with cameras. This will save the clowns getting off them to issue PCN's.

I have no doubt that Ewan will produce a picture of what these bikes will look like soon!

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #25 on: 06 April, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »
It won't be long before they equip these bikes with cameras. This will save the clowns getting off them to issue PCN's.

I have no doubt that Ewan will produce a picture of what these bikes will look like soon!

I was looking on the internet and I found a firm that has already spotted a gap in the market.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Nigel W

« Reply #26 on: 06 April, 2012, 11:17:44 AM »
"I was looking on the internet and I found a firm that has already spotted a gap in the market."

As usual brilliant Ewan! Go to the top of the class 10/10 m8!!

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #27 on: 06 April, 2012, 04:20:05 PM »

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player