Author Topic: fined for doing his civic duty  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Anonymous

• Civilian
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: fined for doing his civic duty
« Reply #1 on: 04 January, 2011, 07:42:39 PM »
I rekon that quote should read

In accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors a Persecution was deemed appropriateā€  :bashy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 04 January, 2011, 08:16:28 PM »
maybe he didn't think of the defense that:  preventing an offence is surely better than prosecuting an offence, now they probably just think that "he may have stopped a few people getting caught but we got him"     wankers!!
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 04 January, 2011, 09:20:23 PM »
looks like they must have caught all the real criminals in grimsby

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 04 January, 2011, 09:44:48 PM »
So lets get this straight....... If I was to stand by the side of the road slowing people down by waving my arms and saying slow down....... I cannot be prosecuted. But if there was a sneaky Bastard with a Speed Gun lurking in the bushes....I can be Prosecuted.  Now I have got my TomTom switched on which warns me (i.e. Iv'e warned myself) that there is likely going to be a Sneaky Bastard with a Speed Gun lurking in the bushes.......I cannot be prosecuted.
[/size][/size][/size]  :bashy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 05 January, 2011, 08:55:20 AM »
I thought the police would welcome the fact that someone was actually willing to put themselves out to stop someone committing an offence, thus keeping the public safe.

Or could this be a case of someone from goverment pushing for a CPS prosecution of a public spirited citizen so as to discourage others from taking the same initiative, thereby stopping the flow of cash cow motorists' "taxes" into the government's coffers?

Any of this sounding at all familiar?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player