Author Topic: The Waffle Box  (Read 14025 times)

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
The Waffle Box
« on: 10 February, 2012, 08:07:27 PM »
Welcome to the Waffle Box for all off topic chit chat.

Post what ya like in here, random rubbish, humor, etc etc .

also please be aware dont get tooo technical with "the lowest common denominator" he gets confused sometimes.

Play Nice :)

:ot: :ot: :ot:
« Last Edit: 11 February, 2012, 10:14:32 AM by billie.skeggs »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: The Waffle Box
« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2012, 09:44:12 PM »
also please be aware dont get techincal withe "the lowest denominator" he gets confused sometimes

Don't forget I'm "common" too. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 11 February, 2012, 10:13:54 AM »
sorry about that, was a little 1664 last night :)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 01 April, 2012, 05:28:18 PM »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 03 April, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 03 April, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 03 April, 2012, 04:10:57 PM »
I'm sure Roger Moore used one of these in his James Bond days. Wont help though pcn will still be in the post.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #7 on: 03 April, 2012, 08:00:08 PM »
Batman takes no chances with PCNs;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17564941

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 09 April, 2012, 09:44:07 PM »
While I was having a little break at Bournemouth over Easter, I noticed a couple of CEO,s doing their job and  I just happened to have my camera on me.  I thought how smart they looked in their uniforms so I whipped it out as quick as a flash and took his picture, he said "you can,t do that it's against the Data Protection Act".  :o
I politely tell him what the Law states regarding Photographing in a public place and produce a print out from the Met Police website and offer it to him as I have others.  I asked him where he got his duff info on the Data Protection Act that he was spouting a few minutes ago. He didnt seem to want to carry on that conversation  <_>  Now he tell s me I could start an international incident as the car he was ticketing was driven by a women in a full face veil and headdress.  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
I politely point out that if she did not want any body to see the three square inches of her face that was on display, then perhaps she should stay in doors. I offer him the print out again and tell him to read it so he knows how much crap he is spouting, he was not interested though so I bid him a farewell and went to the Pub. Job Done!  :party:

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #9 on: 09 April, 2012, 11:18:11 PM »
"International incident sir? You were issuing a PCN to a foreign ambassador when you knew she had diplomatic protection under the Vienna convention? Is there no end to your stupidity? Don't answer that last one, you'll only incriminate yourself further."

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #10 on: 09 April, 2012, 11:44:04 PM »
By coincidence, I had a similar situation recently. People who thought they knew their rights when obviously they didn't.  I didn't have our hand out to hand so I told them that if they thought I was wrong they should call the police. They didn't. ;D

The thing is was there were at least six of them and one of me, and these were at least half a dozen guys that were big enough to pose a threat. I made sure I got their photos though, and I knew that if they tried anything there were enough eyes on the situation (curtains were twitching) that if it came down to it there would be consequences.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 10 April, 2012, 09:22:05 PM »
When I was out and about this week end I stumbled upon this place, Is it the.......  :o Top Secret Hideout of the NoToMob  :o

Or is one of you branching out with you'r own brand of Religion?  come on confess which one of you is it  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 10 April, 2012, 09:23:54 PM by Pat Pending »

Nigel W

« Reply #12 on: 11 April, 2012, 06:03:49 AM »
Me thinks it could be this place:

http://www.vbournemouthrocks.com/photos/

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #13 on: 31 May, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »
Emma Lindars is the very talented daughter of a work colleague I thought you might like this. Emma is the one opening the singing, She has also been in many musicals up town. Enjoy. 

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #14 on: 01 June, 2012, 11:33:20 AM »
Nice One !   Great Talent...I enjoyed that !   :aplude: :aplude: