Author Topic: Mini $chunt 8th March 2012  (Read 5329 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Mini $chunt 8th March 2012
« on: 08 March, 2012, 08:42:58 PM »
I finished up early in redbridge today so I thought I would go and see if Bev's men needed any assistance. First stop was the Browning Road lobster pot. I went to have a nose first and saw a man in a Suzuki hatchback about to turn in so I tapped on the window and quickly educated him. I then thought this might get busy so brisk walk back to the car to get my hi-viz and $chunt board. Got back just in time to stop a delivery driver in a seven an' 'arf tonner from losing his wages. I was all full of myself for getting a couple of saves so without thinking I waved down a black cab. Just as he pulled up I realised my mistake and waved him on. He didn't say anything but had a 'who's that prize cock' look on his face. A sentiment I could not argue with. The family in the corner shop were loving it and they all had grins that would put a space hopper to shame. Some teenagers on their way home from school decided to get their $chunt on and were enthusiastically pointing out the $camera car to approaching motorists. Matey only suffered this for another 10 minutes and decided to leave. I turned to the man in the shop doorway and said "I bet I know where he's going." Then back to the car and went to the Park Avenue/Flanders trap. No sign of him. I thought he might have doubled back so back to Browning again, one more go at Park on the way home but nothing doing. I don't know if any of the cars turned off because of me but two definite saves plus the others who went through after secret squirrel buggered off. On the trip between honeypots I saw a suspicious character on a moped with 'Mouchel' on his jacket. He didn't look like a CEO, I couldn't work out what he was up to. The 'Mouchel' didn't come out in the pic but it's the third one and was printed big on the back.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Mini $chunt 8th March 2012
« Reply #1 on: 08 March, 2012, 08:47:47 PM »
Nice one. Who say's we only help on a Saturday  :aplude:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 08 March, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »
I was only helping them achieve their quotas. (100% compliance, no PCNs issued) You're welcome by the way Bev.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #3 on: 09 March, 2012, 12:03:36 AM »
"I then thought this might get busy so brisk walk back to the car to get my hi-viz and $chunt board"

Tooled up Ewan!?!?

Are you not worried that the cops will be knocking on your door accusing you of having weapons that deter the means of tax deduction?

Tut, tut. There goes the neighbourhood. 8)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 09 March, 2012, 12:30:43 AM »
When I'm in eese landon ahm always tooled up 'n' ready fer dem fackin' serlaaaags. There was no need for the cozzers to show up because I wasn't harassing the poor CEOs like you and your gang of 'youths.'   :pmsl:

No, I was actually helping them with their compliance issue. Despite Bev's best efforts, the lawless serfs of Newham were still intent on contravening regulations. It's almost as if they didn't see the $camera car. I soon put a stop to their law breaking ways. Also, I helped reduce Mouchel's tax liability and reduced the amount the council will have to pay back when Nigel gets hold of them. With so many people against them I thought it would be nice if there was at least one MOB member fighting their corner.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 09 March, 2012, 12:49:19 AM »
When I'm in eese landon ahm always tooled up 'n' ready fer dem fackin' serlaaaags. There was no need for the cozzers to show up because I wasn't harassing the poor CEOs like you and your gang of 'youths.'   :pmsl:

No, I was actually helping them with their compliance issue. Despite Bev's best efforts, the lawless serfs of Newham were still intent on contravening regulations. It's almost as if they didn't see the $camera car. I soon put a stop to their law breaking ways. Also, I helped reduce Mouchel's tax liability and reduced the amount the council will have to pay back when Nigel gets hold of them. With so many people against them I thought it would be nice if there was at least one MOB member fighting their corner.

Respect.

Was that your first $chunt by the way?  How did it feel man?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 09 March, 2012, 01:04:31 AM »
In a word, euphoric. I always thought Bexley would be my cherry popper. I was good to go ages ago and had arranged to go out with MG and Pep but work got in the way at the last minute. Then I was recently incensed by some of the posts from our newer members from newham such as one shop keeper getting an absolute deluge of PCNs and another's parents being conned out of £800 by bailiffs. It was then that I decided that Mouchel will be displaying my anger in every box of their 2012 tax return. I ask myself one question when I wake up in the morning now; "Is it doable for me to get to Newham today?" I'll be assisting you plenty, Bev. I shit you not.

:-ev-:

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 09 March, 2012, 01:32:03 AM »
In a word, euphoric. I always thought Bexley would be my cherry popper. I was good to go ages ago and had arranged to go out with MG and Pep but work got in the way at the last minute. Then I was recently incensed by some of the posts from our newer members from newham such as one shop keeper getting an absolute deluge of PCNs and another's parents being conned out of £800 by bailiffs. It was then that I decided that Mouchel will be displaying my anger in every box of their 2012 tax return. I ask myself one question when I wake up in the morning now; "Is it doable for me to get to Newham today?" I'll be assisting you plenty, Bev. I shit you not.

:-ev-:

Wooooooohooooooo! Feels great don' it.

Pm me if you feel like doing something Saturday. For obvious reasons we don't advertise where we will be on a public forum. ;)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 09 March, 2012, 01:39:29 AM »
I'll be busy Saturday but me and Bev might be spending some quality time during the week. 

I know we don't advertise but it doesn't stop us schlapping it all over the forums afterwards. NoToMOB, the gift that just keeps on giving.

dr00L