Author Topic: E Petition for Christopher Tapping  (Read 1916 times)

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
E Petition for Christopher Tapping
« on: 11 March, 2012, 07:48:51 PM »
I have just recieved this mail from a friend asking for support for this cause. I think if Mr Tappin had been a terrorist there is no way he would have been treated this way. The British goverment should be ashamed of themselves to let one of their subjects recieve treatment like this.

"Christopher Tappin is an acquaintance of mine and a member of my golf club.I cannot speak for his innocence or otherwise in regard to the charges laid against him by the Americans  but I am in no doubt that the manner in which a British citizen has been  extradited and incarcerated is tantamount to torture .

I urge you to listen to Nigel Farrage and then sign the petition

Thank you"

Dear all

May I please call upon you all once again to sign this really important e-petition from Nigel and forward it to all your contacts?

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/30569

We've still not heard anything from Theresa May or William Hague about helping Chris get bail.

This law needs to be reformed - too late for Chris - but let's try and stop any other Brit being carted off.
the link below is very well worth a watch, Nigel at his best I think!

Thank you

« Last Edit: 11 March, 2012, 08:34:20 PM by tommy the trumpet »
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player