Author Topic: $chunt 15th March 2012  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
$chunt 15th March 2012
« on: 15 March, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »
'Tis I, Juan $chunt. Went to the Browning Road lobster pot and a $car was there so I thought, well, be rude not to. First off it wasn't the $sar we've all assisted before, It's another one. looks like covert ops is the order of the day. My piccy got a bit pixelated on the zoom but I think you can all make out FH11 ESN. So that's at least two they've got. Me and my colleague were there, noses to the grindstone, for two and a quarter hours! Nice. As usual, everyone was great. The Newsagent told me he'd been there an hour and 'arf already. So we dug in and I got three confirmed saves. You can massage that figure with some probables if you like but that would be pure speculation. I don't count maybes. Lots of passers by were educated during my stay so maybe some future saves out of them. One young man has had some parking persecution so I urged him to post any future incidents on here and told him we can help. The lollipop lady was a big fan as well. As well as my three saves there was one defiant drive through. Unfortunately for Newham he was sporting french plates so they can 'manger la merde et meurt,' if you'll excuse my french. As the $car left he gave me a smile and a cheery wave and I returned in kind. Well done that man. On the way home I spotted the other one at Ordnance Road but Mrs Hoosami had the dinner on so next time for him. Yo estaba $chuntando (I was assisting.)
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: $chunt 15th March 2012
« Reply #1 on: 18 March, 2012, 12:20:57 AM »
Juan $chunt.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU