Author Topic: $chunt 17th March 2012  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
$chunt 17th March 2012
« on: 17 March, 2012, 08:15:26 PM »
NS Martin texted me this morning wanting to get his $chunt on so I went to pick him up in the $chuntmobile and off to Newham we went. We found our first victim at Park Avenue and gave some assistance. A little slow but we got ourselves about three saves I think and then the $car went off. We then went to the Browning Road Lobster pot. The weather was a bit crap but we scored a few saves in no time. Nothing like a nice moist $chunt! I went down Shakespeare Crescent to see if there was any advance warning of the restriction. Silly me. of course there wasn't. I'd get ready with the refunds if I were you. As usual the locals were great apart from one irate woman who thought we should just let them drive through and get fined. When I had finished explaining to her how the whole set up was completely defective, she carried on her rant while walking away. That wasn't you by any chance Bev? It wasn't long before Bald Eagle turned up for some action. One of the residents drove up and had trouble squeezing in behind the $car. He was sounding his horn to get her to move forward a bit but she was having none of it. NS went over to offer some advice and she decided to leave just as we were getting another save. BE set off after her for a grand tour of Newham before returning to the pen.

Me and NS hung around because Victory was on his way and sure enough we didn't wait long. By this time, BE had captured another one down at Ordnance road so off we went to join him. He only let us help for about 20 minutes and he was off. Honestly, some people have no stamina. Just up the Barking Road from there, me and Martin saw Chargeable Lane. You just have to set up a honeypot there, Newham. The irony demands it!

The next one was found goal hanging in Eric Clarke Lane. Me and Martin gave some good solid assistance down there with a couple of saves. You'll see below, we decked the $chuntmobile out with a $camera sign. Proper $chunters, we are. BGB came a little later for some action. I think the $car driver recognised him as one of our proper hardcore $chunters because she didn't hang around long. We quickly turned the $chuntmobile round and set off after her. No scenic route this time, straight to the pen. In through the tradesman's entrance, which coincidentally, was what we had been doing to Newham all day.

BE and Victory were doing the rounds while me Martin and BGB made our way to Park Avenue. All honeypots were cleaned out nicely and BE and Victory soon joined us at Park ave for some mutual back slapping at a job well done.

Some piccies below.
Martin returning from a $car inspection.
Martin examining the $chuntmobile.
Elite special forces $chunt team. (With our newest recruit to the saturday junior $chunt club.)
Shakespeare Crescent approaching the Browning road lobster pot.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: $chunt 17th March 2012
« Reply #1 on: 18 March, 2012, 12:17:48 AM »
Ewan leaves the door open for an additional little piece of intel that we picked up on today. ;D

A reliable source tells us that as a result of our little interactions with the $cameras recently, we have made Newham decide to take the highly visible (NOT!) $cars off the road entirely. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

If Newham think that is what it will take to make us go away, I'm afraid they have another think coming. ;)

WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 18 March, 2012, 02:46:43 AM »
Someone's let the genie out of the bottle now.  dr00L   You really wouldn't want to know how we came by that little titbit, suffice to say you have no secrets from us. Vauxhall Corsas for sale. All 11 plate, all silver, all low mileage, one careless owner, genuine reason for sale.

A good time was had by all saturday. Thank you very MoUCHel. Not that Saturday is the only day.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 18 March, 2012, 07:14:21 AM »
Now then. Let's see.

Which of the VISIBLE DETERRENTS is more likely to deter?

Is it the bloke in the NTM vest, or is it the $car?

Answers to:

newhamareathievingbunchofbastards@newhamcouncil.com
« Last Edit: 18 March, 2012, 01:01:30 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 18 March, 2012, 10:22:13 AM »
Don't be so silly, zippy. You know the council are satisfied that their Money Extraction Vehicles are a visible deterrent. After all, we never have any trouble finding them.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 18 March, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
I quite like calling them

WEAPONS OF TAX DEDUCTION

It has a certain ring to it, and as far as visible deterrence goes, I like the comparison with the weapons of mass destruction that war criminals Blair and Bush failed to find. ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 18 March, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »
Of course they're visible BE. There's a box brownie sign on the bonnet which slopes away from you. If drivers stopped just passed the $car and looked behind, they would then see it..........OH.......