Author Topic: Bromley lines  (Read 8202 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Bromley lines
« on: 22 March, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »
News shopper Martin snapped a couple of lines in bromley and was confused as to which part of the TSRGD covered them.  <_>

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Bromley lines
« Reply #1 on: 22 March, 2012, 09:07:38 PM »
I will see you'r 2 Bromley's and raise you 3 Barnet's.  :dancing:
« Last Edit: 22 March, 2012, 09:09:15 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 22 March, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »
You can both raise a damn sight more than Westco can at the moment.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 22 March, 2012, 09:25:52 PM »
So Westco have a Gap in their finances eh?  Is it as big as this one in Barnet?
This is outside Barnet Station MIND THE GAP ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 22 March, 2012, 09:50:19 PM »
There you go Pat gap filled.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 22 March, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »
There you go Pat gap filled.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah love it.

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 22 March, 2012, 10:26:41 PM »
Thr first one is double yellows with a white line throw the middle and this is on 4 sidez off the junctiin second pic is off a side road with a double white lines and some plaves singil white lines which has confused me some what
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 23 March, 2012, 12:42:12 AM »
The double yellows with white centre signify two layers of sponge with cream filling, no parking for cake delivery vans at any time. The white lines hint at what the parking weasels do at the weekend after a hard week of raping the public.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #8 on: 23 March, 2012, 01:17:54 AM »
I'm confused. ??? ??? ??? ??? ::)))

Ask me one on sport.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #9 on: 23 March, 2012, 02:21:13 AM »
In the sport of premiership $chunting, how many times do the police invade the pitch before the home team's manager is sacked?

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 23 March, 2012, 04:14:51 AM »

Ask me one on sport.

Who is the only player to have scored a penalty and saved a penalty in a cup final at Wembley ?

Off to sunny Bordeaux for the weekend so leave you all in the cold to contemplate.
Ciao Marco #58

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 23 March, 2012, 07:05:26 AM »

Ask me one on sport.

Who is the only player to have scored a penalty and saved a penalty in a cup final at Wembley ?

Off to sunny Bordeaux for the weekend so leave you all in the cold to contemplate.

wouldnt be good ol david seaman now would it.. do i get cake :)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #12 on: 23 March, 2012, 08:04:23 PM »
  :ot: Sorry Martin we kinda Hijacked your Bromley thread I have given myself a good talking to and I have threatened myself with some self abuse if it happens again :ot:

Offline news shopper martin

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 23 March, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »
Lol pat it  is all good
$CAMERAS HIDE NOTOMOB SEEK what a great game we play we always win