Author Topic: Copy of 30th March 2012 Moor End Road adjudication  (Read 26842 times)

Nigel W

Re: Copy of 30th March 2012 Moor End Road adjudication
« Reply #15 on: 03 May, 2012, 04:19:04 PM »
Pat

As I said from the beginning I doubted that I would have to contest this PCN at appeal on your behalf.  If you remember I said that it was highly likely that there would be a prior Adjudication against them that would cancel your ticket.

The point about the signage not doing the job was indubitably illustrated by your falling foul of the 'restriction.'

Vis: A NoToMob member goes to Hemel looking for the restriction and gets caught by it!!    :rotfl:  A highly unlikely occurrence if the signage had been correct.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #16 on: 03 May, 2012, 05:11:44 PM »
You seem to forget Nigel that Pat wasn't the only Mob member to commit the offence.

Peperami did it the first time he went there too, but in his case it was from the other direction and he didn't get a PCN.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #17 on: 03 May, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »
I was following SATNAG instructions  ;D  but as we all know you should not follow Satnav blindly as you will end up in a pond or up a railway line.
The difference being SATNAG has the disadvantage of giving you an earfull and a dig in the ribs if you ignore it, followed by a deathly silence that can last all day which you know will culminate in the conjugal's being stopped as well.  :bashy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: 03 May, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
You seem to forget Nigel that Pat wasn't the only Mob member to commit the offence.

Peperami did it the first time he went there too, but in his case it was from the other direction and he didn't get a PCN.

W:T:F: Dont worry Nigel, you aint the only one to forget that I passed through Moor End Rd. It is true that I never got a PCN, (for a very good reason).

<_> But I'm afraid BE, you seem to have forgotten just who did, mainly cos it was not me,  :idea: unless i have forgotten that i did  :rotfl:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 04 May, 2012, 06:38:07 PM »
Who was it then? <_>

Clanger mode seems to have engaged because I could have sworn it was you Pep.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
« Reply #20 on: 04 May, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
I'll give you a clue, BE - it was a guy who is a dab hand with a bugle!

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #21 on: 04 May, 2012, 07:12:45 PM »
Ah yes. It's all coming back to me now.

JONESY!

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #22 on: 04 May, 2012, 08:44:48 PM »
Don't tell him Pike  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #23 on: 04 May, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »
Toot Toot :party: