Author Topic: The sheriff of Newhams new deputy's ?  (Read 4284 times)

Offline newham sux

• Follower
The sheriff of Newhams new deputy's ?
« on: 12 June, 2012, 08:52:15 PM »
Today I saw a white car (well 2 identical cars together in the traffic), hybrid 'Prius' style saloons with a council sticker on the side, the sticker was maybe 2 and a half feet long by about 9 inch high. In very small letters along the top of said sticker on side of the shiny new car was written something like London Borough of Newham- just about readable from the other side of the road, beneath the small writing in huge bold letters was 'LAW ENFORCEMENT' and the guy inside the car was dressed like a traffic cop, yellow jacket, radio in shoulder strap and blue 'police look alike' motif on shoulder, he didn't have a hat on though.

Now I don't know what to make of this, should I ring the council when I have a legal problem, if I saw a crime taking place will these people actually enforce the LAW on behalf of the citizens of Newham? or should I ring the police who I thought were the only recognised law enforcement operatives of the UK

I actually rang the police on their new 101 or something number and got through to a civil operator who after my rather awkward questions gave up on me and eventually put me through to an officer at the local nick front desk, I asked him if it was OK for Newham to have LAW ENFORCEMENT on the side of their cars and he actually said anyone can have LAW ENFORCEMENT on the side of their vehicle if they wish and Newham council can do it because they do enforce some laws !!

I will get a picture if I see it again, I was too shocked by what I saw to get one today.

Robin the dictator must really love his current position as the sheriff, enabling deputy's and providing LAW ENFORCEMENT vehicles for his sidekicks.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: The sheriff of Newhams new deputy's ?
« Reply #1 on: 12 June, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
Hmmmmm we help EA's enforce Laws by making them more visible to motorists, we also stop EA's from breaking the Law themselves by letting them know when they have illegaly derived funds in their accounts, or that they have set up Bus Lanes illegally etc.
NoToMob LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER FOR THE PUBLIC good init?  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 13 June, 2012, 01:25:41 AM »
Law enforcement don't make me laugh Newham.

I wonder if the enclosed bellend actually realises the situation he could end up in if he tries to play police constable with the wrong scumbags.

Will Newham look for any excuse to wash their hands of it when they are in possesion of a bellend with a stab wound who tried to push around the wrong people, due to the fact funds were short and they advised him to shove old copies of Fast car up his jumper to save money on a stab vest.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Nigel W

« Reply #3 on: 13 June, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »
Don't mess with the sheriff's deputy.

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 13 June, 2012, 01:52:24 PM »
Defiantly not these are serious people.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58