Author Topic: Southend Echo article  (Read 5213 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Southend Echo article
« on: 15 June, 2012, 03:57:24 PM »
"The two civil enforcement officers found their presence extremely intimidating."

"Unfortunately, there was nothing we could do to prevent them taking this action as they weren't breaking the law"

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Southend Echo article
« Reply #1 on: 15 June, 2012, 04:49:22 PM »
Not correct in some of the facts, but gets the message out to the folks of southend   :aplude: :aplude:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 15 June, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
We got a parking warrior.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 15 June, 2012, 07:04:31 PM »
Unfortunately there was nothing we could do to prevent them taking this action as they weren't breaking the law.  :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Nothing unfortunate about it at all really, we know the Law even if they don't.  :-ev-:
We say to those which wish to use the Law to enrich themselves, you had better bloody well learn all of them, or we will punish you NoToMob style.  :idea:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 15 June, 2012, 07:30:13 PM »
Brilliant.

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 15 June, 2012, 07:41:19 PM »
Now they know it's like to be intimidated :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 15 June, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
Now they know it's like to be intimidated :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Perhaps they thought we were going to surround them and demand they delete the images. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 18 June, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
« Last Edit: 18 June, 2012, 07:53:53 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #9 on: 18 June, 2012, 11:35:23 PM »
I had a look at your comment BE so you are our lead thug hiding behind a mask :pmsl: :pmsl:, well I think me leftie cyclist needs to see the notomob again in Southend and soon :-ev-: :-ev-: :idea: 

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #10 on: 19 June, 2012, 12:21:55 AM »
Ha ha ha, leftie cyclist parking weasel ain't impressed much.

dr00L

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 19 June, 2012, 01:11:54 AM »
Ha ha ha, leftie cyclist parking weasel ain't impressed much.

dr00L

Bovvered? :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 19 June, 2012, 01:21:54 AM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Nigel W

« Reply #12 on: 19 June, 2012, 05:28:53 AM »
The parking machine are out in force with their vain attempts at defending the indefensible.  It simply confirms that we have got them all very worried down there. 

'Leftie cyclist type parking weasel' was also rolled out to post under this article:

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local_news/southend/9626814.Spy_cars_raise___190k_since_last_summer/

Max Impact parking weasel No2 even tried to defend the $car that knocked down a child on Southend seafront in his posts here:

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local_news/southend/9178252.Young_boy_hit_by_CCTV_car_on_Southend_seafront/
« Last Edit: 19 June, 2012, 05:35:23 AM by Nigel W »