Author Topic: Doctors Receptionists  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Doctors Receptionists
« on: 22 June, 2012, 02:21:06 PM »
Is it just me? or do all Doctors Receptionists have to go through a Boot Camp to learn how to become bloody rude, condescending, inefficient and Pig ignorant.  <_>
Are they like NSL CEO,s that they have hidden targets of people they must insult on a daily basis? Are they secretly funded by the Pharmaceutical company's that produce blood pressure tablets?
They have notices up that say we will not tolerate any abuse directed at our staff, it should go on to say but we reserve the right to generally sod you around and abuse you at every possible chance we get.  :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Doctors Receptionists
« Reply #1 on: 22 June, 2012, 04:26:18 PM »
Oh dear sounds like you’ve not been regularly applying that special cream, have you.  :schucks:

Don’t get mad get even and tell the world and find out if you’re not alone in your whinging and moaning   ;D ,

Why not visit:

http://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/Pages/ServiceSearch.aspx?ServiceType=GP

Type in your postcode to find your GP surgery then when their page comes up look on the links on the left for the one named ‘What patients say’ then have fun sticking it to them.  :-ev-:

It’s hours of fun for all the family.

:party:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 22 June, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »
I have already done that and my comments are still waiting to be cleared by a moderator. I think I may have to tone it down a bit, although I did not use bad language (eventually). I also changed my my GP as a result of the piss poor service I was getting, however the new GP also has a Stasi Receptionist. So long as the Doctor knows my Arse from my Elbow I will be better off in the long run I hope.

Doctors Receptionist showing a Patient out.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 22 June, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
Oh dear I'm sorry you continue to experience further woes.  :(

A money saving tip:

Perhaps you might want to try 'chilaxing'.

If you are not as effluent as our glorious leader, Prime Minster Dishface and cannot afford a copy of 'Fruit Ninja' let alone an Ipad, a similar experience can be created with a selection of old fruit left over from the market and a Tena Lady.

Good luck  :-*

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 22 June, 2012, 07:56:41 PM »
Oh dear I'm sorry you continue to experience further woes.  :(

A money saving tip:

Perhaps you might want to try 'chilaxing'.

If you are not as effluent as our glorious leader, Prime Minster Dishface and cannot afford a copy of 'Fruit Ninja' let alone an Ipad, a similar experience can be created with a selection of old fruit left over from the market and a Tena Lady.

Good luck  :-*

Strange type of poultice but I'll give a go.

Offline Belplasca

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 23 June, 2012, 08:10:07 PM »
Hmm. Yes, Pat, I know what you mean!

I arranged with my doctor for some routine blood tests and he told me to pick up the form from reception.

Now, at the time, I had a bad back, so it was quite hard for me to get to the surgery, but I duly turned up only to have the receptionist swear blind that the doctor hadn't issued the form. So I had to go away so it could be sorted out. Now, she could. No, that's wrong. She SHOULD have called the doctor to sort it out, but she was adamant. It wasn't there.

So I asked her to get the doctor to call me. He did, about half an hour later and I told him what had happened. He went out and pulled the form out of the folder...

I HOPE she'll be more careful another time. But I doubt it.

Anyway, she was rather sheepish when I went back later that day. But I should not have been put through all that additional trouble and pain...

Bob
Blanka (my partner) has signed up on a challenge to help the Marie Curie Hospice in Hampstead.

Help her at http://www.justgivin...lanka-Rathauska