Author Topic: Bankers behind bars  (Read 2111 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Bankers behind bars
« on: 05 July, 2012, 05:24:31 PM »
A petition you might want to sign. Personally speaking, I think the only way we can be certain of fair and reasonable (and let's face it, HONEST!) banking services is to lock the whole lot up above a certain pay grade, and start again.

A bit radical I agree, but think of all the jobs that would be created, not just by filling the vacant bankers' posts but by employing hundreds of thousands to build, maintain and police prisons.

There you go! I've just fixed the banking problem and the economy in one fell swoop. I'm a genius I tell you! A GENIUS!

Now where are those nice little purple pills the doctor prescribed for me last week?

NURSE!!!!
http://www.avaaz.org/en/bankers_behind_bars_a/?wNyxBbb
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
Re: Bankers behind bars
« Reply #1 on: 06 July, 2012, 03:00:53 PM »
:SIGNED + 1      Great idea BE !   :aplude:    Excellent !  The Bankers should also have all their money confiscated as well under the Criminal Gotten Gains Act !    My Red and Yellow Pills seem to work well too !

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 06 July, 2012, 04:24:12 PM »
A couple of Piccy's you might enjoy :idea:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 06 July, 2012, 04:32:57 PM »
Epic, Pat. Simply EPIC!

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #4 on: 06 July, 2012, 04:55:08 PM »
The Serious Fraud Office have today formally accepted the Libor matter for investigation.

I won't be holding my breath waiting for Bob Diamond to be sentenced to a term behind bars and him being stripped of his ill gotten gains.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline tommy the trumpet

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 06 July, 2012, 11:29:32 PM »
Make them take jobs as traffic marshals in Westminster then we could really hate them.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.    
Ciao Marco #58

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player