Author Topic: Do you live in one of these boroughs, or know someone who does?  (Read 4136 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Do you live in one of these boroughs? Or do you know someone who is willing to let us represent them in one of the following boroughs?

Lambeth

Kensington and Chelsea

Lewisham

Haringey

Please PM me with details and you will be contacted to make arrangements.

The Bald Eagle is plotting... ;)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Do you live in one of these boroughs, or know someone who does?
« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »
Where is Javabike when you need him?   in the sunshine that's where!  Java used to be K&C I think. Perhaps he knows someone.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 10 July, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »
We really need to find someone in Kensington & Chelsea.

Can you please rack your brains for any kind of tenuous relationship with a resident in that borough who would be willing to allow us to represent them on an inspection of accounts.

We have some very serious questions to ask the council that may have far reaching and very expensive consequences for them, but if we don't find anyone, they will have get away with it.

Cheers

BE
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 10 July, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »
How about  an ad in the local press classifieds over that way or if anyone passes through, a newsagents window ad? Might be your only hope.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 10 July, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »
what about finding a local blog to put a shout out on.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 13 July, 2012, 12:11:29 AM »
Sorry to bump this but we still are looking for reps in all these boroughs.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 13 July, 2012, 10:26:23 AM »
Still looking. <_>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton

Offline javabike

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 15 July, 2012, 02:20:29 AM »
Where is Javabike when you need him?   in the sunshine that's where!  Java used to be K&C I think. Perhaps he knows someone.
It has only been sunshine for a few days, otherwise it rained for months.
We do not have gray skies, they are black.
I lived in Fulham - Hammersmith area.
If that is useful there is a very nice Asian guy who would help - owns a shop on Fulham Palace road (just before Lambrook Terrace) - his name is Michael and has lived and worked hard in England for 30 years.
So he knows the local issues.

As for Chelsea etc - most of my friends have moved from there before I did.
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #9 on: 15 July, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
It has only been sunshine for a few days, otherwise it rained for months.
We do not have gray skies, they are black.
I lived in Fulham - Hammersmith area.
If that is useful there is a very nice Asian guy who would help - owns a shop on Fulham Palace road (just before Lambrook Terrace) - his name is Michael and has lived and worked hard in England for 30 years.
So he knows the local issues.

As for Chelsea etc - most of my friends have moved from there before I did.

Ok Java it was worth a shot mate. Our weather has been absolute crap we have had soooooo much rain, I just looked out the window and my neighbours are building an Ark! 

Offline whiteshadow1969

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 16 July, 2012, 12:34:12 AM »
Hello to everyone who knows me. I live in Haringey, Very close to the pig pen ;D......

:ot: The other week i parked in the shopping mall car park in wood green, some people still know's it as woodgreen shopping city, any ways there car park are run by U.K.C.P, Other wise by haringey, Well i parked in there at 0450am on 2 mornings and on both mornings i got a parking ticket for £50 if payed within 14 days,. I got in touch with the shopping mall car park managerment and found out that i was issued the parking ticket because it classed as over night parking. :rotfl:
So the 1st thing i done was to take photos of the car park notice signs and no where it said about no over night parking times or saying that you can get a parking ticket ;D

so i emailed the shopping mall manager and emailed the photos as well... :D

And within a week i got a email back saying that my parking tickets are no ,more  :party:

Hope everyone is doing well,. will be getting bike back on the road very soon  ;D take care and ride safe

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 16 July, 2012, 01:38:17 AM »
Hello mate, good to hear from you, glad your tickets were cancelled
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #12 on: 16 July, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »
Hello to everyone who knows me. I live in Haringey, Very close to the pig pen ;D......

:ot: The other week i parked in the shopping mall car park in wood green, some people still know's it as woodgreen shopping city, any ways there car park are run by U.K.C.P, Other wise by haringey, Well i parked in there at 0450am on 2 mornings and on both mornings i got a parking ticket for £50 if payed within 14 days,. I got in touch with the shopping mall car park managerment and found out that i was issued the parking ticket because it classed as over night parking. :rotfl:
So the 1st thing i done was to take photos of the car park notice signs and no where it said about no over night parking times or saying that you can get a parking ticket ;D

so i emailed the shopping mall manager and emailed the photos as well... :D

And within a week i got a email back saying that my parking tickets are no ,more  :party:

Hope everyone is doing well,. will be getting bike back on the road very soon  ;D take care and ride safe

Hello again W/S. Nice to see you are still about. You may be contacted by pm shortly. We have a cunning plan. ;)
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player