Author Topic: schunt report 13/07/2011  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Marmite

• Follower
schunt report 13/07/2011
« on: 13 July, 2012, 08:08:22 PM »
First of all appologies for the last min schunt text, but we had some spare time.  Extra special appology to tomtom, as he some how fell off our group list.

Anyway... we arrived at the pen approx 11.30 to find the two scars parked up awaiting a days takings.  We decided to go for a KFC lunch and then go back to the pen at 12:30.  1 Scar in and 1 scar out.  We decided to locate the missing scar, which we  found it just going past quickfit near the dog and duck (Gillingham).  We done a very quick U-turn and kept our distance as we were unmarked (even though it was tweeted.....lol).  This worked really well as the driver went around the high street and then parked in the loading bay very tight between two cars.  He then sat there for about 10 mins with out any enforcement to our knowledge going by the camera position. (photos to prove).  We then thought as we were also being observed by 2 police officers we should put on the NoToMOB uniform of the high viz and mask.  The driver saw this and maybe complete chance but then drove off.  We proceeded to follow incase we felt he needed assistance to be the deterant he should be.  How ever for the first time ever we just went back to the pen????? then for some reason all with in about 15 mins max they swapped drivers.   We then followed behind from the pen and as guessed we were taken out towards grain and allhallows.  We decided not to carry on, and to locate the 2nd scar.  All we can say is 2 hours of hunting and no scar!!!!! never happened before.  even waited for 15 mins in the chatham honey pot.  To cut a long storey short we returned home just to run out of petrol as we got into out road.....lol.  Thats what happens when you share a bike.... we fill it and my sister uses it.....lol.  Anyway it is Friday the 13th....

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: schunt report 13/07/2011
« Reply #1 on: 13 July, 2012, 08:15:15 PM »
Nice one guys. All power to your new found coordinator's elbow. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 13 July, 2012, 09:38:23 PM »
As BE says, wel done to all  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 14 July, 2012, 07:26:12 AM »
Good work men. You helped them hit their targets, no PCNs issued.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline judasp

• Follower
  • We Will Find You
    • Leetcards Direct Design
« Reply #4 on: 14 July, 2012, 09:54:52 PM »
Nice work guys will join you on one when I'm free
we will be watching you, my car will catch you

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #5 on: 15 July, 2012, 08:44:42 AM »
nicely done dd n marmite.  soon I'll be out n about to assist but after that work type thing I need to do.
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline NotEvenALondonRider

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 15 July, 2012, 11:33:01 AM »
What Spica said - daytimes aren't good for me.
"A nation of sheep breeds only a government of wolves".