Author Topic: Don't dare criticise the Olympics or they'll send the boys round  (Read 17833 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Don't dare criticise the Olympics or they'll send the boys round
« Reply #30 on: 10 August, 2012, 04:20:02 PM »
Now you don't have to criticise the olympics to get a good old school kicking before being taken to the nick to be fitted up. you simply have to be spotted without a smile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185494/Olympics-2012-Parkinsons-sufferer-Mark-Worsfold-54-arrested-police-smiling-cycling-road-race.html?ITO=1490

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 10 August, 2012, 04:53:26 PM »
Please tell me this is a wind up!  >:(
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #32 on: 10 August, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »
Beggars belief
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #33 on: 10 August, 2012, 09:44:27 PM »
Dear G4S
In the unlikely event that you can find one of your non existent staff to remove this Military Vehicle, please be advised that they will probably be surrounded by 4 or 5 very pissed off angry hairy arsed squaddies who could be at home with their loved ones if it was not for your total f*cking incompetence. I am sure they will be only too pleased to demonstrate some skills worthy of the Olympics!
P. S. We have a universal key to your secure location we like to call it the Challenger 2 Battle Tank.
We also have several 120mm HE rounds which are worth far more than the £400.00 release fee you require and we are more than happy to let you have one.

British Army
Professional Enforcement
 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
« Last Edit: 10 August, 2012, 10:45:18 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #34 on: 10 August, 2012, 11:29:46 PM »
The lads are in position round the back of the, ahem, 'secure storage facility' and I don't think they've brought £400 with them.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #35 on: 11 August, 2012, 01:20:12 AM »
Can you imagine what a bunch of bored cops would make of a person following a $camera car wearing nice smiley masks!?

Right or wrong, I can't see that we should encourage any of our members to take that kind of chance.

The cars will be there after the olympics. Let's worry about them then. Or do any of you feel differently? <_>
« Last Edit: 11 August, 2012, 01:53:04 AM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #36 on: 11 August, 2012, 01:51:20 AM »
I should however add that I can't think of a single member who does not smile whenever we have a run in with the cops. ;D ;D ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #37 on: 11 August, 2012, 05:42:18 AM »
How many G4S emplyees does it take to change a light bulb?

4 squaddies and a Police Officer!

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #38 on: 11 August, 2012, 07:56:25 AM »
I should however add that I can't think of a single member who does not smile whenever we have a run in with the cops. ;D ;D ;D

I'm surprised the council haven't set the RSPCA on to us. They are the only people who take a dim view of weasel baiting.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #39 on: 11 August, 2012, 08:51:43 AM »

How many G4S emplyees does it take to change a light bulb?

4 squaddies and a Police Officer!

Spot on DD  :aplude:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #40 on: 11 August, 2012, 08:55:24 AM »
Can you imagine what a bunch of bored cops would make of a person following a $camera car wearing nice smiley masks!?

Right or wrong, I can't see that we should encourage any of our members to take that kind of chance.

The cars will be there after the olympics. Let's worry about them then. Or do any of you feel differently? <_>

Unfortunately seeing how the police have been over the top with other innocent people I think you are right.
« Last Edit: 11 August, 2012, 09:00:11 AM by Pat Pending »

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #41 on: 11 August, 2012, 01:19:54 PM »
Had this article been in a different paper, I would probably have believed it......but this is the Daily Mail!

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #42 on: 11 August, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »
I'd like to think it's been made up. The only other national that's touched it is the guardian;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/08/olympics-spectator-parkinsons-arrest-smiling

There's also only a few offerings from local rags like this;

http://www.thisissurreytoday.co.uk/Parkinson-8217-s-sufferer-arrested-Leatherhead/story-16670387-detail/story.html

I won't post the link from david icke dot com as that silly fu :o ker spends more time in a tin foil hat than BE.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #43 on: 18 August, 2012, 12:30:40 AM »
Of course you'll earn well out of it. Just hand me a massive brown envelope and everything will be fine.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19292821

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #44 on: 18 August, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »
Of course you'll earn well out of it. Just hand me a massive brown envelope and everything will be fine.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19292821

So they tried to make money out of the Olympics, which has cost me a considerable amount of money as a Tax Payer which I will not get back. And now they want ME the Tax Payer to refund their money as they did not make any money. Two words people and the second one is OFF!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player