Author Topic: SCAMera car fleet increase?  (Read 9479 times)

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: SCAMera car fleet increase?
« Reply #30 on: 27 January, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »
Nah Pat, I think you saved yourself by saying 'controlled' still i suspect you will get a letter from PLarge in a couple of minutes threatening to sue you, this forum, the whole internet and God, it is a tradition after all.  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline beep

• Civilian
« Reply #31 on: 28 January, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"
So the simple question is....why a van W:T:F:? There must be a reason :idea: Not sure though :idea:

Maybe pictures of the van will be now rolled out on all their press releases' to show how "Visable" the $camera cars are...

Hello BTW  ;D

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #32 on: 28 January, 2011, 10:14:36 AM »
Welcome aboard Beep.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #33 on: 28 January, 2011, 09:04:12 PM »
Quote from: "Pat Pending"
Well I suppose the van will be permanently parked up around Grosvenor Square then will it?
As the American Embassy staff  and Diplomats owe millions in Con Charge.

Except of course the yanks claim that the ConCharge is a Tax and they, as Diplomats, are exempt from all UK Taxes (the same also applies to UK Diplomats based in the US). Unfortunatly, other Embassies in London found out about the US stance and are also refusing to pay!
If it was up to me, I'd just withdraw all Police Protection from those Embassies that refused to pay  :-ev-:

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player